• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CRY BABY BULLS FANS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

To those of you who are so down on this team:

What will you say if we beat Rutgers? Either get behind the team or dont. But please done be bandwagon fans.

GO BULLS

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

DING DING DING!!!    WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!

Amen brother.

(But what is this IF business?  Its WHEN we beat rutgers...)

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

There aren't many who are down on this team.  It is the usual agonizing after a loss.  That shows passion and a venting of frustration.  People wouldn't spend so much of their time posting if they were down on the team.  I worry about a day when people don't post because they dont' care.  It's all good.  We have a great fan base to build off of.  Nothing but great things in this program's future.  I am proud to be a part of it.  So are those currently venting.

Let me point out some things to all of you long time fans.  I have only this year allowed myself to get tickets because I was in school since 1991 (only two year off since then, literally).  You know, it is like being the parent of a child.  You don't notice how big he/she is getting because you see the child everyday.  It is not until someone who hasn't seen the kid in a while points out the growth that you see it.

I am totally overjoyed at my first year attending games.  I see a band that is outstanding, I hear chants that people are into and yelling all around me with no inhibitions.  I see crowds holding up the horns and getting into The Bull when it is played.  I see tradition that is well beyond our years.  I see Bulls shirts and hats, license plates, and gameday flags flying around town.  I see parents taking their kids to games and the kids taking part in all of it like the program has been around for 100 years.

I see fans hanging on every word coming from the mouth of the coach and written in the media.  Analyzing, overanalyzing, and arguing with each other because so much of their life is wrapped up in Bulls football.  

I see parents wishing their kids would grow and looking forward to the day that they develop their own personalities and accomplishments so that they could share in them -- and missing the growth.  We are already the program we wish we were.  Dont' miss it wishing for something you already have.

When I see someone getting down on the team I know it is from their passion.  I see your passion too, FLSportsfan.  It is all so fantastic to see for this new guy.

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

I know i was depressed after the game. I also tivoed it and watched it again. This team looks good. Grothe is amazing. I am glad to finally have a QB. I love this university and I love Bulls football. Hell, Ive already used 5 vacation days to go to Bulls games. Its really cool to get paid while I am at a game. Thank you Dept of Juv. justice.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

repaired

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

We're 3-1.  Could be better, could be worse.  I'm not going to paint a rainbow sky, but its not like im !#@$ing either.  I think we have a chance against rutgers, and a good one at that.

However, don't chase away bandwagon fans.  EVERY team has them, and they're still decent support for the team, not to mention a substantial chunk of sold tickets and revenue for any team.  In other words, few teams ever sell out a stadium without their bandwagoners.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I was pretty pissed after the Kansas game because we should have won despite how badly we played.

This is a new week and a big Conference game at home and I know the boys are going to be ready.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'm gonna save this post for basketball season, since the creator is one of the biggest Mac attackers... :P

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

I'm gonna save this post for basketball season, since the creator is one of the biggest Mac attackers... :P

lol I have put it in my favorites!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

we call them... Sunshine Patriots...they suck...WE need to support a team win or lose...dont just wave the flag or wear the colors only when they win....GOOOOOO BULLSSSSSSSS