• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, South_Florida_Flip calls me an a-hole

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Why?

"...because I was not being reasonable ..."  :o

We had over 10 minutes to go and we needed a TD to win and I BULLieved we could still win and he along with a few wanted to quit and throw in the towel - basic loser mentality.

[smiley=loser.gif]

Nobody needs to remind me that I am overly optimistic - it's the way I live. [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

We have a few on this board that just seem to have issues.

Well, you will need to learn to deal with my positive remarks because they will continue   [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

I am no more overly positive than some on here that are overly negative. It's part of the board. A name is a name ... I don't care, but to get angry over someone BULLieving we can win with that situation is an A$$HOLE  ;D And somebody that doesn't BULLieve we can win in that situation is a FOOL !

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

“I really thought we’d win the game on the last drive,†said USF head coach Jim Leavitt. “I thought we used the clock extremely well. We came in here expecting to win and we didn’t win. That’s the point. They got more points than we did, so all of us failed.â€Â

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

I've been impressed at timeswhen I've posted on this board and you have come back with detailed information. I also think that smazzi has an important place on this board. I think that some of the things he says may be to get people to start talking. Some people can't take criticizm

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

I'd rather be an optimist than pessimist any day.  You will always find someone that disagrees with you.  I'm sure some fans were upset yesterday, but after all its only a game.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

we very well could have won that game... if randolph doesn't drop that pass down the right sideline, we win that game.  Mistakes made all over that killed us, including penalties, but we had a shot down the stretch.  This, although a loss, is just one more thing that is going to make Grothe a great QB.  

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I thought the offense was pretty darn good.  We didn't run the ball very well... but the passing schemes seemed to work.  We moved the ball up and down the field more then a few times.  We just committeed a few stupid penalties.

Defense -- was terrible.  and spare me the "They only scored 13 points."

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I still thought we would win with 1:00 left on the clock.  Why think otherwise?

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I was with you.  I thougth we were going to win too..    Although - i really thought that fumbel really really killed us.  Grothe is just so impressive though.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I also thought we were going to win. One score down and moving the ball up to the end.  Grothe is impressive, he just needs some help.  That Como was in his face all night, who was supposed to block him?

Optimism is better than pessimism anytime especially if you are a fan!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Your faith in our team is inspiring, ET.  I only wish that we had MORE fans like you.