• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greetings from Kansas!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Well got up this morning to a chill in the air and rain, they say it is going to stop by noon but comming down pretty hard now >:(:o, but its about 60 out kinda nice, you can go outside and not sweat lol! Walked out of my hotel this morning to hear someone say " GO BULLS!!" and looked and there were about ten or so people wearing red shirts with that bird on it ( Ville) they were off to there game. I talked to them for a few, they were talking how they should whoop K state and I did not have the Heart to remind them of our game last year where they said the same thing LOL! I wished them luck and they did the same. I will say one thing, this is farm land. Gas is only 1.89 here, which would be cool if I had my car  LOL!  OK well time to head out for some breakfast and get to the show down. And last but not least GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. when my son and I got off the plane in Kansas a lady said " my son went to that school" and she said "he's # 50 on the chiefs" Kawika is his name, I said how proud we are of him. She said he would be at the game and was looking forward to it. Just thought I would add this  SEE YA!!  GO BULLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Cheer 'em on for us Coach !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for the location report.. Big East could put a hurt on Big 12 today :)  I hope the florida speed can get by the farm boy muscle!  Have a good time, and represent the BULL NATION in a LOUD way!    

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

geez 1.89 a gallon.  and here i am happy to have just filled up for 2.39 a gallon.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Thanks for being there and be loud and proud as we will in front of our tv's at the watch party at Capogan's Dugout! GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

very cool you ran into kawikas mom

GO BULLS!

Very cool !

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We gotta take out these Kansas fools just for having $1.89 gas!

Hey, they have to give some type of incentive for people to live out there.  They can have their 1.89 gas... they deserve it for putting up with tornadoes.