• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What R U thinking when USF is .500 or under...

Guest BasketBull.

I can get pretty down on my team after a loss or a very bad showing, but by Wednesday I'm usually back to 110% in support of the Bulls.

1) We WON the last game played good football for the most part, not to metion the fact that USF is 3-0.

2) This is Wednesday.

Conclusion: Your question and your thinking presuppose some sort of doom for the Bulls that I don't understand. And it certainly is not based on reality.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

I've been wrong before in my life, but not too many times...

Then I'm guessing that particular 'life' has been pretty short thus far. Give it some

time...you'll normal up over the years. Oh...and if we are over .500 this year, feel

free to add this to your tally of memorable moments.

Just sayin...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Not saying it won't happen but we have really long ODDS and TIME before it happens.

It's kinda dumb to even worry about this when the team is 3-0.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I'd say...

-We are a very young team with a freshman QB

-We have no run game

-defense has problems stopping the run

-special teams ...  'nough said

So what's your point?

I think his point is he likes defecating on breakfast cereal ........ some people just have different tastes.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

I am fine with 6-7 and going to a Bowl and losing...I wouldn't like it, but would live with it being we are young and still growing

How long does this let lesser quality team & coaching ineptness slide? Just wondering as well.

perhaps you should change your name to Nostradumbass

Perhaps. But, your sister just calls me, Stud.

beat UConn, UNC, Cincinnati, and 'Cuse

Cincy is no push-over. They played OSU tough for a half, and they just ran out of steam against a MUCH better opponent. NC is not a instant win because it's on the road. Who the heck knows about UConn at this point. Syracuse should be a win.

Hey, I'm not saying I want it to happen just thinking it's going to happen...plus, the post put me over the 400 post count...which, from this point forward will appear on job application in which I may apply.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Hey, I'm not saying I want it to happen just thinking it's going to happen.

What's your hurry?? You'll have plenty of time to ***** about that when/if it happens. There are a lot more pressing things  to be concerned with NOW ........ Have you seen our helmet colors?????  :o

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Brilliant!  That makes up for your Kansas sign.  ;D

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

Then I'm guessing that particular 'life' has been pretty short thus far. Give it some

time...you'll normal up over the years. Oh...and if we are over .500 this year, feel

Well, wasn't wrong about last year's bowl game. Yeah, I know...they went...great...didn't score...whatever. Sorry, I'm just in the frame of mind that just going isn't good enough and getting there is going to be harder this year.

This team - strike that - this program has come a long way from zero until now. This year JL doesn't get things done it's time to cut the losses and pick it up a notch. Tough schedule...but, I'll be sure to eat crow and apologize on here if I'm wrong about this season.

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Perhaps. But, your sister just calls me, Stud.

interesting considering my only sibling is my brother. Guess you were wrong about that too, huh nostradumbass?

Look-- we appreciate the attempt to mimic smazza-- but you suck at it. You can't even get the grammatical errors and incomplete sentence structure down. Stick with lurking

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Well, wasn't wrong about last year's bowl game. Yeah, I know...they went...great...didn't score...whatever. Sorry, I'm just in the frame of mind that just going isn't good enough and getting there is going to be harder this year.

This team - strike that - this program has come a long way from zero until now. This year JL doesn't get things done it's time to cut the losses and pick it up a notch. Tough schedule...but, I'll be sure to eat crow and apologize on here if I'm wrong about this season.

put down the crack pipe and slowly back away.

this boy is just plain goofy. Cut our losses? Who the hell are you? You predicted a loss in the bowl game last year-- wow-- what a stretch. You should apologize now or simply find another team to root for if you are giving up on a team that has yet to lose a single game.