• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I've read a few threads here, and would like to clear a few things up.

1. Memorial Stadium seats 50,000 and it will be nearly full saturday. The students have been coming out in full force this year. Last year the crowd did have an affect on the NU game among others. Don't expect it to be a docile crowd at all. Tailgating has become a big deal on the Hill overlooking the Stadium, and has always been big in the yards of houses (park in the yard and tailgate!) to the north of it.

3. Kerry Meier (QB) has a nickname by his team mates. It is "Franchise" because he is young and has a bright future ahead of him.  That idiot for espn2 was the first and hopfully only one to call him "sunshine".

4. We're still bitter about Brouce Mompremier.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm looking forward to a great game. We look to have two pretty evenly matched teams.

Hows your defense/running game/special teams?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  62

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm looking forward to a great game. We look to have two pretty evenly matched teams.

Hows your defense/running game/special teams?

I'll start some new topics on this for you guys.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Can you tailgate from the handicap lots adjacent to the stadium?

Can you tailgate from the handicap lots adjacent to the stadium?

Yes. There are limitations for alcohol as the stadium is on campus (State law forbids it on Sate Property). They have white lines drawn, but I haven't been home to a game in a few years, meaning I'm not much help with that.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

Plug this into Mapquest Flip and you'll be good to go:

W 11th St & Maine St

Lawrence, KS 66044, US

Does Matt have any younger brothers, by the way?   ;D

Thank you sir!!

Yea two younger bros but both lineman type, which is good

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

FBI:  (B=Bulls) KU is at Nebraska on the 30th.  Hope the J'hawks are thinking division instead of this little ole directional school from FL.  Prolly not.  Should be a competitive game.  I'm thinking our Bulls maybe a bit tired mentally after 3 come backs in three weeks.  They need to jump out front with 2-3 first half scores.

If N'west State and LA Mo can put up 18-19 in a game at KU, USF should...should be able to put up a few by half.  Plus our D should be able to keep the Jhawks to 21-24 or less if the Bulls play to their potential.  KU beat LA Mo 21-19 at KU, I believe our Bull D is better, significantly, than LA Mo's.  Just need to stop KU's RB Cornish.  And if MG continues to improve Bulls should post 3-4 TD and 1-2 FGs.

Plug this into Mapquest Flip and you'll be good to go:

W 11th St & Maine St

Lawrence, KS 66044, US

Does Matt have any younger brothers, by the way?   ;D

Thank you sir!!

Yea two younger bros but both lineman type, which is good

If you click on my link it'll show you exactly where that address is with a satelite photo.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Pack a sweatshirt for the game. It's supposed to be beautiful on Saturday (low 70s) but it will get into the 60s once it gets dark. Personally I'm looking forward to that.

FBI:  (B=Bulls) KU is at Nebraska on the 30th.  Hope the J'hawks are thinking division instead of this little ole directional school from FL.  Prolly not.  Should be a competitive game.  I'm thinking our Bulls maybe a bit tired mentally after 3 come backs in three weeks.  They need to jump out front with 2-3 first half scores.

If N'west State and LA Mo can put up 18-19 in a game at KU, USF should...should be able to put up a few by half.  Plus our D should be able to keep the Jhawks to 21-24 or less if the Bulls play to their potential.  KU beat LA Mo 21-19 at KU, I believe our Bull D is better, significantly, than LA Mo's.  Just need to stop KU's RB Cornish.  And if MG continues to improve Bulls should post 3-4 TD and 1-2 FGs.

Jayhawk fans are eating each other alive over the start to the season. Beating ULM by 2 was embarrasing enough. The defense gave up 4oo yards in that game (almost all passing), but the 6'2" corner Talib wasn't in the game and he is probably our best defensive player...period. He maybe the best player on the team. Toledo is not a good football team, so I doubt we'll be overlooking a directional school that's in a BCS conference.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

MR. John Browns Body,

Do you have any suggestions about where I can get a good KC Strip steak.   We are staying in the Plaza area for a couple days and then at the team hotel in Overland Park.   Should be a fun game.   It does not sound like anyone can look past the rival in this match up.

Are you aware that Kawika Mitchell of the Chiefs is a Bull?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396038

LakeBull