• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just checking in

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Guys,

Congrats on your win over UCF.   I was able to watch the end of the game on my computer.

We played O.D.U. this week.   I hate when we play them.   They don't score, we don't score, and nobody shows up for the game.    :)  I just don't know what to do with myself when we don't have a game.

Good luck next week with Kansas.   We get to go play Toledo who beat Kansas this past Friday in OT.   I'm making the trip, I hope the team shows up.    ;)

I can't get on the main Toledo messageboard because the administrator won't send me an activation email to activate my account.   Frustrates me when I can't talk to the opposing fans.

Good luck, I'll check back in next week,

Doc

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

You guys sure laid the hurt down on WV Tech last week though...

They were like a glorified high school team.   We scheduled them when they were Div II.  Then they fired all their coaches, got rid of a lot of players, and dropped down to NAIA.   They had something like 70 freshmen on their team (not all of them made the trip over).   They called us and wanted to know if they could still come play us because they needed the check real bad.   Delta St., a Div II team, beat them 61-0 a week before we played.   And we could have scored a 100 on them if we had wanted to.   We didn't throw a pass the second half and fair caught all the punts in the second half.  They had negative offensive yardage for the game.   Everybody that dressed out that wasn't redshirting played in the game.

I just hope we play Toledo a good game.   I guess one of these days, we will actually play a Div I-AA school.   :)

Doc

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Best of Luck with Toledo.

We'll do our best against Kansas.

Thanx for stopping by.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

They were like a glorified high school team.   We scheduled them when they were Div II.  Then they fired all their coaches, got rid of a lot of players, and dropped down to NAIA.   They had something like 70 freshmen on their team (not all of them made the trip over).   They called us and wanted to know if they could still come play us because they needed the check real bad.   Delta St., a Div II team, beat them 61-0 a week before we played.   And we could have scored a 100 on them if we had wanted to.   We didn't throw a pass the second half and fair caught all the punts in the second half.  They had negative offensive yardage for the game.   Everybody that dressed out that wasn't redshirting played in the game.

I just hope we play Toledo a good game.   I guess one of these days, we will actually play a Div I-AA school.   :)

Doc

You guys are good sports.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks for checking in. Good luck against Toledo.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

how big was the check?

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Doc you're a class act compared to some of the opposing fans who post on here.  Good luck the rest of the way.  Hopfully we can knock off Kansas, because the next 2 games are at home after that.

how big was the check?

Don't know for sure but it was probably somewhere around $35K.   I think they bussed over to play Delta St. in Miss.  then instead of going home they spent the week in between in Batron Rouge practicing on some various high school fields.   Then they bussed across the state to play us.

Good luck next Saturday,

Doc