• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q: Can we go 2-0 in the next two?

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

I think the team just proved that they can play well on the road.

Kansas is a basketball school, so hopefully the crowd will be quiet, especially after their loss to Toledo. We need to come out with a sold 'W' and then regroup for Rutgers in Tampa.

My guess is we will be favored by 10 points at Kansas. I don't care if it's a 1-point win, JUST WIN!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Kansas will be a pick'em, IMO.

We will be double digit dogs at home to Rutgers, unless they crap the bed badly before they play us.  They look really strong.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We have to play well for 4 quarters to beat Rutgers. They are solid this season. We'll have to make sure we don't give their RB's easy yards between the tackles. We cover the outside run well.

I think Kansas is certainly beatable, but they do have a good looking RB. Shut him down and we should be in a good position to win.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

We have to play well for 4 quarters to beat Rutgers. They are solid this season. We'll have to make sure we don't give their RB's easy yards between the tackles. We cover the outside run well.

I think Kansas is certainly beatable, but they do have a good looking RB. Shut him down and we should be in a good position to win.

You forgot to mention the horrible special teams / kicking game.  I hope that bad snaps are not the norm for our punting team....But Cm'on, this is getting a little ridiculous that we have no kicking game!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

IF you want KU basketball tix, you need to also get Football tix ... they will have a crowd ... but plan to keep them quite.

I hope we have our first controlled victory.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I'd say theres a good chance we go 1-1 in the next 2 games, and a bit slimmer chance we go 2-0.  Rutgers is showing that they are moving up in the world, but yet they haven't showed if they can keep the momentum going into the bulk of the Big East games, which are the ones that count.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf will be fortunate to win one game

if usf goes 2-0 that would mean usf vastly improved and corrected their problems

with grothe at qb anything is possible

Rutgers is all running game no QB.  Stop their RB and you stop them... but USF couldn't seem to stop the run yesterday.

Rutgers' QB is not a running QB like the last three we've faced.  That means our DL can tee off on him in passing situations... it also frees up the LBs to do more blitzing and pass rushing.

The problem will be our running game.  Rutgers held Ohio to 3 yards total yesterday and Illinois to 66 yards last week, but North Carolina had 169 yards rushing.

I think Rutgers is looking good because they are playing bad teams.  They play I-AA Howard next week, so the Scarlet Knights will be 4-0 coming to Tampa.

If this was in NJ, Rutgers would be 7 point favorites... here in Tampa it will be Pick 'Em...