• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"#8 THE BULL" does it's job!  WOO HOO!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&mid=79261366&sid=908&tid=79261116&style=1

"That bull fighter-like thing that the USF band kept playing over and over and over until I couldn't get it out of my head was effective."

That song will be the cornerstone of USF tradition forever... mark my words!  It's our Warchant, our Rocky Top, and our Rocky Balboa theme all rolled into one!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I hope it is all you say it is!  That was our intient!

Hey... I think that "annoying" Bull song got UCF fans during the fouth quarter.... huh?  That happened at the FIU game too... we played it on every down.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

It's like chinese water torture to our opposing fans... I love it!

Don't ever ever EVER take that song out of the repertoire!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

It is a lock-on tradition!  It is our gator chomp, our tomahawk swing...our trademark that the whole country will know!  My wife is definately NOT a sports fan and is a quiet, shy, girlie-girl.  I am shocked that she is even coming to the games with me (I told my friends when I got season tickets that she would go to one game and then I would be contacting them all to take her ticket).  You should have seen her on her feet with the horns in the air, yelling all the chants during that "annoying bull-fighter thing".  Hell, she even beats me to the sports section every Sunday!  Who is this woman??

The traditions we are developing and the crazy fans (and coach!) we have have given me a football partner!  And I can sleep with this one! ;D

I hope it is all you say it is!  That was our intient!

Hey... I think that "annoying" Bull song got UCF fans during the fouth quarter.... huh?  That happened at the FIU game too... we played it on every down.

THIS is what the band needs to play during every down... scrap the other "down" songs and keep "The Bull"... you don't see FSU playing anything but the Warchant... you don't see UM play anything but the first few bars of "Hail to the Victors"... and many other schools do the same thing - one song played over and over and over.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I Love it !

I had 8 fans ready to jump onto the bandwagon and they were into it also.

Great Job HOT !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Some thing new that I liked that the band did was the three drum beats that allowed fans to say U-S-F    U-S-F  in unision.  In the past at home when that cheer got going everyone in the stadium would be off sinc which drowns out the letters all together.  Can anyone hot members on here tell us if the drumline can do that more often at home games.  I love stadium wide USF chants.  But like I said its hard to be in unison unless fans can follow the beat of the drums.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  29

I'll mention it to Steve  (drum captain) that we should do that one more.  You're right, it really helps to have the drum beats.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Some thing new that I liked that the band did was the three drum beats that allowed fans to say U-S-F    U-S-F  in unision.  In the past at home when that cheer got going everyone in the stadium would be off sinc which drowns out the letters all together.  Can anyone hot members on here tell us if the drumline can do that more often at home games.  I love stadium wide USF chants.  But like I said its hard to be in unison unless fans can follow the beat of the drums.

I'll pass this request on and see if they like the idea.

For everyone,

Thank you so much for your wondeful comments and love for the Herd!!!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

that song is called #8? I did not know that  LOL thats pretty cool.