• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here to give big props to you guys...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

You made the plays you had to to win the game, you brought a very nice size crowd, and I had not a SINGLE bad experience with USF fans. And I was on the side of the stadium where USF fans where at so I ran into a lot of them. Sure I had some exchanges, but all in good fun with smiles on both sides. So mad respect.

A USF fan on our board said he had no issues with any UCF fans so I hope you all had the same experience. Not to turn this into another should you/shouldn't you play this game every year, but I just can't see how any fan in that stadium wouldn't want this game. The stadium was electric, the players AND coaches were pumped, hell I even thought the mascots had an extra hop in their step. ;)

If I'm being honest- the only thing that rubbed me a little wrong was the taunting from your #6 at the end of the game and your players that stomped on our logo after the game before being chased off by a cop. But to be fair it was only maybe a half dozen players or so...and I'm not really going to make that big a deal of it anyway. No sour grapes here...you guys have bragging rights AGAIN.

Congrats and best of luck rest of season, although I still hate you guys!  ;)

PS- That QB you guys have there is something else, I'm VERY impressed. Looks like you will be in good hands for four years.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,073
  • Days Won:  469

If I'm being honest- the only thing that rubbed me a little wrong was the taunting from your #6 at the end of the game and your players that stomped on our logo after the game before being chased off by a cop. But to be fair it was only maybe a half dozen players or so...and I'm not really going to make that big a deal of it anyway.

If you want a rivlary, that's part of it.  

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

It sure is.... can't be buddy buddy all the time

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

As a USF fan, I was also kinda bothered by those 5 or 6 players that went to the UCF logo after the game.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26

So does that mean you admit this is a rivalry  ;)

To a certain degree I can agree with what you said, and like I said I'm not making a big deal of it. Didn't care for it, but no biggie really.

BUT just look at what happened to Miami after they stomped on UL's logo today. Of course they paid them back for that immediately...we'll just have to wait 365 days  8-)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Too tired to write much, but I had a great time and a great experience.  The stadium's a dump, but the fans (99.99% of them) were cool and the exchanges were fun.

Good luck in the rest of your season.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,073
  • Days Won:  469

So does that mean you admit this is a rivalry  ;)

To a certain degree I can agree with what you said, and like I said I'm not making a big deal of it. Didn't care for it, but no biggie really.

BUT just look at what happened to Miami after they stomped on UL's logo today. Of course they paid them back for that immediately...we'll just have to wait 365 days  8-)

No, it's not a rivalry.  I am only saying when you do find your rivalry, be prepared for such things.  Personally, I am with Shoop, I'd prefer to win a game we are supposed to win with a little more class and discipline.

But I did fail to say thanks for dropping in and it did look like a good time there.  Best of luck to your team the rest of the way.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

Captains didnt shake hands, but all in all, I was really happy with the actions of all of the fans, I definitly was expecting the worse, but nothing was bad at all...The fans at So Miss and TCU were MUCH worse than anything today...Thanks for a great game as well....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

Have to say that you guys had a great crowd too and it was an electric atmosphere. But this game is always dangerous for USF until you guys get that BCS tag. We can't afford to lose to UCF-- no "BCS" team can do that and still be taken seriously. We are pretty close in overall team strength and while the score was slightly adjusted with some of our mistakes (especially that monster flub on the punt)-- UCF definitely came to play today. Glad we got the win, glad we can move one, not really interested in making this thing a every year deal until the stakes are even or both sides (i.e.-- get yourself into a BCS conference somehow).

Good luck the rest of the year.