• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MavTechBULL2 is BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

My favorite of course is "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."

Mav save youself a little dignity.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

I think the second half scoring for UCF was limited to recovering the botched punt.

We seem to do well, going in behind at the half and having to score in the fourth

quarter to win. I just can't sign off on more mistakes by UCF than merits of USF.

We had, that I can recall, two dropped passes that if they were not touchdowns

would have been for considerable gains at minimum.

Anyway...it's good to leave with a win...good crowd in Orlando...and, given the

attendance, this is something to retain for future reference. I know we're in this

until 2K8, but going forward...if it can get 46K people to sit in blistering heat for

three hours...might wanna keep this on in the hip pocket.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

What you fail to realize is even if you would have score, it still would have only been a tie.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57

My favorite of course is "if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle."

Mav save youself a little dignity.

And my personal favorite:  "Well, if George Washington had a brother, he'd be the uncle of our country."

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

mavtech-you are a good sport

it was a good game

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

Well, lets see:

First drive, you guys did not stop us at all.  We get inside the 20 (or close) and get two consecutive holding penalties to drive us back to midfield.  And BTW, the penalties were not because Moffett was going to get hit.

Moffett's interceptions were simply stupid.

Moffett continually missed open receivers in the end zone.

Running into the punter at the end of the half.  We had the ball at your 40 yard line.  Instead, you ran out the clock.

Last posession, Moffett TWICE misses a WIDE OPEN Mike Walker on out patterns.  Luckily we made the 4th down after that.  But those misses let the air out.

That is simply from the top of my head.

Yes, the punter did screw up the snap.  It wasn't perfect but he still should have had it.

Grothe played very well.  I was impressed.  It was the experience QB that made all the mistakes.

the thing is our second drive there was a beautiful pass right in our reciever's hands in stride that would have been a sure 6 points.....dropped. You got the ball and ended up with a field goal 10 point swing right there. We had several other drops for big gaines and then we give you that td at the end of the game with the botched punt. So these things went both ways.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I love it when people come to eat crow and then barf crow all over you with excuses about how they really should have won but gave it away.

yep-- USF didn't win the game, UCF just lost it.

The difference between this year and last year is you had 19 starters returning and we lost our main running back who literally ran you guys over last year. Also our defense lost some key players who so effectively snuffed out any running game that you ended up passing non-stop the whole second half. THIS time-- you guys were running the ball very effectively (#23 is **** good-- you should have stuck with him and passed less).

Anyway-- the game is over, you've had your crow. No need to beat the dead horse on this one. Do us one favor-- don't spend the next two years begging forthe series to continue. It's out of our control-- it's CJL and the ADs decision and they hardly need to rush that situation seeing as we have 2 more game the next two years in front of us. I personally wouldn't mind a year or two (or forever) off fromt his series until the pros and cons aren't so obviously one sided.