• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Brett McMurphy, Thanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

I just wish that Brett and Jim would kiss and make up because McMurphy has wrote countless of great USF stories in the past. I hope both can move on, so that us USF fans can continue to get the great coverage that Brett has done while covering USF. What we are witnessing as fans are two heads going at it. I know that if USF loses to UCF then the **** is going ot hit the fan. You can bet that a loss to UCF may get front page material from our friends from the Trib that are pissed off at Leavitt.  A win against UCF wont get front page though because they would then put the UF story there.

It's sad how many of you just assume it's a Brett and Leavitt thing.  Trib's got a crusade- I am still waiting for the super top secret boostre that's buying out Mac and hiring Huggins- he ain't around because I know that for a fact, how about the crappy Cardeiri articles....  And that blog, the dude had Illinois games listed their too, but that hasn't been signed, and he didn't bring up that a one-for-one was an alternative to UCF.  Oh, and did the thought cross some of you simpletons that possibly the 2nd return games for some of those were penciled in for future years not included in Brett's 'discovery'.

Oh blind, dumb USF fans, walk into the light, walk into the light, walk into the light....

I've never seen more people so bought into a media guy that's given not a shred of proof....'freedom of information act'.... don't make me barf.  That's a potential list of scheduled games in which many have yet to be signed.  So he got Woolard's sketched notes from the 'freedom of information act'?

Whew, take an extra hit of Diovan before you head to Orlando, and maybe breakout your old worn out CD of "Anger Management" for the ride as well............

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I just wish that Brett and Jim would kiss and make up because McMurphy has wrote countless of great USF stories in the past. I hope both can move on, so that us USF fans can continue to get the great coverage that Brett has done while covering USF. What we are witnessing as fans are two heads going at it. I know that if USF loses to UCF then the **** is going ot hit the fan. You can bet that a loss to UCF may get front page material from our friends from the Trib that are pissed off at Leavitt.  A win against UCF wont get front page though because they would then put the UF story there.

Its the UF UT weekend no matter what that will be on the front page.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Make sure you thank him for (allegedly) making up stories about Amarri Jackson being in trouble and leaving the team while you're at it.

Or did you forget that he (allegedly) fabricated that whole thing?

You guys are too much.

Awww sounds like someone and s bien needs a tissue.  Does he say bad things about usf sometimes.....waa waa.  

YOU guys are too much.  Thank Goodness you are small town because you cant take any criticism vs any of your teams.  * Eats it where is your fishing pole and your bottle of shine.  

Brett thank you for your journalism on both sides of the spectrum, believe me, we appreciate it.  

IT IS THE KANSAS ST MENTALITY THAT SURROUNDS AND HAS ENGULFED THE USF FOOTBALL PROGRAM.SMALL TIME THINKING.WELCOME TO MANHATTAN,KANSAS

BRETT M HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST SUPPORTER IN THE PRESS OF USF FOOTBALL.HE HAS ALWAYS STOOD UP FOR USF FOOTBALL WHEN I TRIED TO POINT OUT SHORTCOMINGS TO HIM.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Re: the Amarri story, if Brett had a credible source that he went to publication with that turned out to be not-so-credible, ok.  But if I recall correctly, he said that it was based on "private conversations" he had with USF Athletics... I find that hard to believe.

I'm a "forgive and forget" kind of guy, though... hell, I'm even holding off on asking for Rod Smith's execution this year. ;)  I just think there's a line that Brett's tap-dancing on like a mofo...

Funny, the Amarri thing was based on something he saw...kid getting chewed out, having a bad practice, and told to hit the showers early.  Happened to all of us.  The paper ran with the Amarri Jackson has left the team.  Because the guy was absent the following day, which was excused by coach.

That's creating a bit...his source...does it really matter. ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

And speaking of Brett...

Wasn't that him on 1470 this afternoon...'bout 1:00?

It was pretty much a recap of what's going on this weekend and how

our series with UCF should continue, etc.  Nothing really new, but he

did stress how big of a loss Ponton would be, especially relative to a

game like UCF this weekend. And they did bring up the Western Kentucky,

Buffalo line, and did say that we were on the hook as part of the CUSA

exit requirements.