• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MORE tickets update from SG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

From the Student Government website:

From SG website

UCF GAME TICKETS UPDATE

As stated in Monday's announcement, Student Government lobbied the budget committee and was approved for the purchase of 750 additional tickets for the UCF v. USF football game. These tickets, which went on sale at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon, sold out within thirty minutes of availability.

In response to an influx of interest from various students, Student Government is currently working with the Department of Ticket Sales at UCF to provide students with discounted tickets at group rates.

As of 5:00 pm, Tuesday afternoon, Student Government is anticipating an answer regarding ticket discounts from UCF. Please refer to the Student Government website within the next 24 hours for further updates.

If you have any questions or need immediate assistance, please email Whitney Griffin at wgriffin@sg.usf.edu.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Great job by the SG with regards to tickets to this game.  Well done.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

USF's SG is really a joke

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

the SG is a joke, i got there at 12:00 yesterday, and i was only a few people back, and by time i got up to the line, there was about 100 ticket left....one frat kid bought 270 tickets and then raised them in the air and screamed to basically rub it in everyones face at the back of the line....

they should have put a cap on...

im just glad i got my 6.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

SG didn't have to do anything for a road game.  Sorry you didn't get a $5 seat, but they at least tried to do something for the students.  You act like this was the only way to get a ticket into the stadium.  

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

anyone could of gone around their dorms, to their friends or clubs and took the "bulls by the horn" and gotten their groups U#'s and names and gotten their own set of 10, 50, 300 tickets. The greeks got organized; people seem to like to blame them for everything. Not showing up to games or showing up. A lot of greeks attend home games, I tailgate with a lot of the greeks and they make things fun and really support the University.

I think it's going to be a great game with all these students in attendance. If you have a group of 20 people you can go through UCF and get $12 endzone tickets- which is always an option.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I think it's going to be a great game with all these students in attendance. If you have a group of 20 people you can go through UCF and get $12 endzone tickets- which is always an option.

A great deal!

Our student attendance for football has been great.

THANK YOU !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903

I have to say I have no love in particular for SG, but they did put a lot of work into getting the tickets here and if they are going to get more for a third time.... that is really doing a lot of extra work to make sure that at least we have chance to get tickets.

IF there are more tikcets later on this week, just make sure you get there 2 hours early and you'll have no problem getting tickets. I know 2 hours in line sucks... but, that's what you have to do.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Wait the 2 hours ... or pay a little more at the gate.  ;)

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569

I don't blame the guy for buying up as many tickets as he could, seeing as how it was perfectly within the rules.  Seems to me, since it was evident that the demand was there, that SG should have put some sort of cap on the amount of tickets one person can buy just to make it fair for the other students that actually got off their arses and lined up to buy them.  That seems to be a pretty standard rule when it comes to buying tickets for events that have high demand (ie. Bucs games, concerts, etc).  Regardless, I hope all of the tickets that dude bought are used, and used by USF students.