• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My UCF Gameday Guide: Tailgate and Parking info

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone needs help with directions, parking, and tailgating at the UCF game see the link below for the unofficial gameday guide I've created on my site.

Hope it helps!  :)

Really looking forward to the game this weekend, hope to see a lot of Green in the stadium- should make for a great atmosphere!

http://www.ucfpride.com/gameday/guide.html

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

I was going to ask about this... hopefully the people I'm going with know what they're doing cuz I know I don't.

$10-$20 per game?  Sheesh, at Ray Jay it's only 10 even.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

Much appreciated

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26

It's $10 for the public lots, but if you go to a private lot you will pay between $10 - $20 depending on how close you are to the stadium.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I was going to ask about this... hopefully the people I'm going with know what they're doing cuz I know I don't.

At Miami the public lots around the stadium range between $20 - $100. Yes, $100 to park in the driveway of peoples' homes who live right next to the stadium. But that's because there's not nearly enough stadium parking. I'd welcome $20, LOL. The RayJay is fortunate to have huge lots and the mall across the street to ease parking woes... if we ever get an OCS I guarantee it'll be one of the main problems...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx !

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'm so glad I'm doing the bus thing...  In Miami it was fairly easy, and not having to worry about your car up on blocks in the hood is worth double what we paid for the trip.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

At Miami the public lots around the stadium range between $20 - $100. Yes, $100 to park in the driveway of peoples' homes who live right next to the stadium. But that's because there's not nearly enough stadium parking. I'd welcome $20, LOL. The RayJay is fortunate to have huge lots and the mall across the street to ease parking woes... if we ever get an OCS I guarantee it'll be one of the main problems...

You have a point about parking if we get an OCS, but I have been to 2 games up in Tallahassee (I wont dare say the name of that other school) but people parked all over the campus and walked to the stadium, it didn't matter how far, but they were there and thats all that counts.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

The reason I don't forsee a problem with parking is that during the weekends the campus is a ghost town. Half of the students who live here go home for the weekend. On top of that, the parking garages are plentiful and the Park 'n Ride lots have lots of room. People could also park over at University Mall, and ride on the shuttles over.

To me it is necessity for a college to have an OCS. Miami is like the only team with a rich tradition that doesn't have one. I will sign the petition for one now.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Very Very helpful, thanks