• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5$ Tickets Sell Out Again!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

From the posts of people who ordered through USF early and what SG just sold, it appears they started us in 106/206 & 107/207 and are moving us to the corner from there, so if you have yet to order tickets I would probably say try to get them as close to 107/207 as possible.

This is just my opinion based on the information I have seen previously.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I presume the MAY open up the upper bowl, but as far as I know they are in the Mezzine section still (middle bowl).

You should aim for the NORTH EAST corner of the stadium by Gate B. The students are in sections 203 and I believe 102/103 (I believe).

Last year's game had an announced crowd of 45,139. That was the third largest crowd for a USF home game. This actually forced RJS to open up the Upper Bowl. The CB holds 65,438 and RJS holds 65,647. So, if things go as they went last year (as they are pointing towards)... they will more than likely open up the Upper Bowl.

Go Bulls!

I don't think their student section is in 203...that's the section I'm in! (Got my tickets from SG)

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I presume the MAY open up the upper bowl, but as far as I know they are in the Mezzine section still (middle bowl).

You should aim for the NORTH EAST corner of the stadium by Gate B. The students are in sections 203 and I believe 102/103 (I believe).

Last year's game had an announced crowd of 45,139. That was the third largest crowd for a USF home game. This actually forced RJS to open up the Upper Bowl. The CB holds 65,438 and RJS holds 65,647. So, if things go as they went last year (as they are pointing towards)... they will more than likely open up the Upper Bowl.

Go Bulls!

I don't think their student section is in 203...that's the section I'm in! (Got my tickets from SG)

I got my tickets today from SG and they are in section 203 row k.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Go Bulls!

Tip...If possible...I would also try to enter through Gate B. (Northeast Corner Entrance close to 208-206, 107-106, 203, etc...)

Because most of the lots are located on the South side of the Stadium...and that UCF Students have to use Gate C (Southeast Corner Entrance) , Gate C backs up a lot!

Just a tip for getting into the game a little quicker...vs just going through first entrance you see.

(Gate A isn't bad either...and one can easily walk to the USF Sections from there)

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

Now that's not fair...I got mine yesterday and we're in row U.

I'm row T. And I'll tell you one thing. For being in the lower level for ONLY $5 I am not complaining, and neither should you. There are plenty who didn't get tickets at all. So I'm counting my blessing that I'm going, and will be with my fellow Bulls. That right there is enough for me. I'll enjoy it just the same 10 rows higher.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Hey, it's better to be up higher in the corner than down in the first few rows if you actually want to see what's going on.