• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5$ Tickets Sell Out Again!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

The second batch of tickets sold out in 65 minutes.  There were still a good 150-200 students in line.  They told everyone to go to the SunDome and pay the 30$...so it dosen't sound like they will be ordering any more.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Someone needs to kick that Greek dude's ass...

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

That's because out of the 1250 tickets, one person got 392.  That's 1/3 of tickets!!  After yesterday, I would have thought that SG would have placed a cap on the number of tickets one can buy.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't have a problem as long as he is using all of them.Anyone know him?

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505

That's because out of the 1250 tickets, one person got 392.  That's 1/3 of tickets!!  After yesterday, I would have thought that SG would have placed a cap on the number of tickets one can buy.

Let's see - 392 * $5 = $1,960 turned into 392 * $20 (conservative) = $7,840.  A $5,880 profit.  Nice!!!!

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Re: Greek Idiot!

Reply #14 - Today at 2:57pm Quote Modify Remove

This is not a question of ethics... this was not ever meant to be a way of paying for every students ticket either.  The ONLY reason SG bought and sold those tickets was that we wanted to create a want... and need for those tickets.  Without those tickets 1250 students may not have decided to attend the game.  The greeks did nothing wrong.  We ENCOURAGED student organizations, and es that includes greeks, to get togeather and get tickets.  The first plan only allowed student orgs to purchaise the tickets anyway!

Either way... if he found 270 greeks that wanted to go to the game... then so be it.  Thanks to his organizational efforts, he got 250 people to attend the game!  Next time we do this, get a group togeather and buy tickets!  

We WOULD have bought more tickets... but we were restricted by several policies/rules... and even UCF I believe.  They now know that students will go.

Individual greeks will get the tickets, they just got smart and got one person to do it for all of them.  ANYONE could have banded togeather and get to the desk early.  I gave everyone on this board the time frame... 1pm to 2 pm.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

This is not a question of ethics... this was not ever meant to be a way of paying for every students ticket either.  The ONLY reason SG bought and sold those tickets was that we wanted to create a want... and need for those tickets.  Without those tickets 1250 students may not have decided to attend the game.  The greeks did nothing wrong.  We ENCOURAGED student organizations, and es that includes greeks, to get togeather and get tickets.  The first plan only allowed student orgs to purchaise the tickets anyway!

Either way... if he found 270 greeks that wanted to go to the game... then so be it.  Thanks to his organizational efforts, he got 250 people to attend the game!  Next time we do this, get a group togeather and buy tickets!  

We WOULD have bought more tickets... but we were restricted by several policies/rules... and even UCF I believe.  They now know that students will go.

Individual greeks will get the tickets, they just got smart and got one person to do it for all of them.  ANYONE could have banded togeather and get to the desk early.  I gave everyone on this board the time frame... 1pm to 2 pm.

Hopefully you're right about their intentions to use the tickets but if anybody sees USF people outside of the CB selling tickets in chunks for those sections, they need to kick their ass ....

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Hopefully you're right about their intentions to use the tickets but if anybody sees USF people outside of the CB selling tickets in chunks for those sections, they need to kick their ass ....

I agree...

But I know that student... talked to him... and he is for real.  The just got organized and got what they want.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

But I know that student... talked to him... and he is for real.  The just got organized and got what they want.

That's Cool then !

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]