• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

$5 SG TICKETS - GOT 750 MORE!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Senate Committee approved of extra 750 tickets!

750 more tickets are supposed to be overnighted from Orlando tonight!

No telling on the exact time of sale... we are "guessing" around 1pm or 2pm.  We obviously can not get an exact time with mail.  Some limits and restrictions may apply.  Students must be Tampa Campus current students and must list a valid U-number and name.  

Check "The Oracle" tomorrow (Tuesday) for an ad that is supposed to run.  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Any word on if there is a limit to how many you can buy?

I called the chair of that meeting... he told me himself.  We WILL have the tickets.  The final transfer won't happen until tomorrow nights senate meeting, but we have already bought out 750 tickets with existing funds... prolly my pay check - seriously.

The tickets should be here by 1 or 2 pm... we hope.  If they are not shipped tonight like promised... Student Body VP Faran Abbasi or the SLD Director Kerney said they will be driving to O-town to get them!  

It might not all look wonderful to everyone, but those two have done a great job.  Getting the first set of tickets, then an extra 750!  They also worked with Transportation Services to make sure our buses did not leave USF to RJS before they were full... and added two more buses to attempt to get everyone to the game who wanted to go.

Things are changing... USF is getting better... one idea... one fan at a time.

As of right now... unless they change it for tomorrow... no limit.  They might add a limit to make sure  as many people get tickets who wait for them.  Sorry I don't know that yet.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I'll be sure to have my friend at USF grab a bunch of tickets for our mutual UCF alumni friends....after all no one will be swiping IDs for those at the C-Bowl.

(in other words...you should probably have a limit of 1 per person with ID when spending students' money)

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

great news, even if i already bought my ticket at full price.  need a lot of people there

Did I forget to mention when they run the U-numbers witht he names?  You can make up u-numbers... but match them to a name and you are good... or work in the card center.

great news, even if i already bought my ticket at full price.  need a lot of people there

Think of it this way... one kid that wouldn't go now will... you helped the univerisyt and the team... and you are optimistic.  good man

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Wow... I'm not the biggest fan of SG, but really nice work with the tickets. This has to be the fastest government job in history. I can't wait to see all the fans at the game! It should be really exciting.

Go Bulls!