• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

I've been looking over at the UCF boards...are there any UCF fans that are somewhat classy? They've been doing nothing but trash talking USF. All their fans seem to be very rude. I hope when we all go to Orlando they will at least show a little respect.

Ever since USF beat us, I have never seen one program be more disrespectful to another in the history I have been watching/talking football. I work with alot of Bulls/Gators/Noles and have great relationships with them, but quite frankly you have some real arrogant A-holes hear who took things too far. I respect your program and its accomplishments in such a short period. It is something to be proud of. However, as a UCF fan I have alot to be proud of as well and have never been disrespected so much. This is the same case for most UCF fans. So, most of us hate USF fans on this board and subsequently a disliking for USF in general. It has gone way beyond friendly competition or smack talking. See most of you think your the second coming of Christ or something. Your such and unproven team just like us and most of you act like you have been in college football for 50 years ever since you got the BCS tag. Am I jealous of your BCS tag, hell ya, but we will have one. Will I act irrational and talk down your achievments, Heck no. Good luck to you @ UCF and enjoy the game, it should be a good one!!

you shouldnt come on to here and preach to us, YES we have some really disrespectful USF fans, but for every arrogant USF fan there is anothere UCF fan whom is just as arrogant and has no respect for USF...

Nobody thinks were the second coming of christ, we just love our team, thats why its a USF message board, if you dont like it, go away.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

The message board are a VERY small percentage of the fanbase...and most of the smack is all in good fun...some below the belt...but it's a message board.

I'm sure you'll hear some taunting from fans in Orlando...but nobody is going to try and do any harm or anything....most fans will probably invite you over for a few beers or what-not.  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

This argument is retarded (forgive me) in it's nature.

All fans on message boards are arrogant and think their teams are the next big thing. (10-0 predictions anyone?...or how bout the Knight fans that really believed they were going into the Swamp and beating the Gators.)

Thats until they lose a few and then they know every reason why the team sucks and what they would do to fix those problems...

I'd love to see some fun smack, but lets not personally insult each other, etc.

I'll start it...

What is a favorable prereq to getting a job at UCF?

...lettering in football at New Hampshire...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

I've been looking over at the UCF boards...are there any UCF fans that are somewhat classy? They've been doing nothing but trash talking USF. All their fans seem to be very rude. I hope when we all go to Orlando they will at least show a little respect.

Ever since USF beat us, I have never seen one program be more disrespectful to another in the history I have been watching/talking football. I work with alot of Bulls/Gators/Noles and have great relationships with them, but quite frankly you have some real arrogant A-holes hear who took things too far. I respect your program and its accomplishments in such a short period. It is something to be proud of. However, as a UCF fan I have alot to be proud of as well and have never been disrespected so much. This is the same case for most UCF fans. So, most of us hate USF fans on this board and subsequently a disliking for USF in general. It has gone way beyond friendly competition or smack talking. See most of you think your the second coming of Christ or something. Your such and unproven team just like us and most of you act like you have been in college football for 50 years ever since you got the BCS tag. Am I jealous of your BCS tag, hell ya, but we will have one. Will I act irrational and talk down your achievments, Heck no. Good luck to you @ UCF and enjoy the game, it should be a good one!!

You're a funny guy ....

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Reason I brought it up in the first place is because my younger brother will also be at the game. Hope they will be mature enough when the game is over not to be too rude.

GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

All fans on message boards are arrogant and think their teams are the next big thing. (10-0 predictions anyone?...or how bout the Knight fans that really believed they were going into the Swamp and beating the Gators.)

Thats until they lose a few and then they know every reason why the team sucks and what they would do to fix those problems...

I'll start it...

Not really,

Just as there are stupid bulls fans there are stupid Knights and not all fans are arrogant.

There are those Knight fans who thought we had a chance to go to the swamp and beat UF. Come on, you dont go 15 games removed from an 0-17 team and beat a team that is #7 and peaking. I for one, never thought we had a chance. So just a generalization.

Anyhow, no panties in a bunch, I was just stating the facts in a reply. Your fan brought up if all our fans are rude.  I am not preaching to anyone. You asked and I answered. Again, good luck and good game saturday

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I'll start it...

Not really,

Just as there are stupid bulls fans there are stupid Knights and not all fans are arrogant.

There are those Knight fans who thought we had a chance to go to the swamp and beat UF. Come on, you dont go 15 games removed from an 0-17 team and beat a team that is #7 and peaking. I for one, never thought we had a chance. So just a generalization.

Anyhow, no panties in a bunch, I was just stating the facts in a reply. Your fan brought up if all our fans are rude.  I am not preaching to anyone. You asked and I answered. Again, good luck and good game saturday

You really dont want to compare rudeness when it comes to our two programs.  Coming from a former USF cheerleader for the past 2 years your fans have been the worst out of any fans i have ever encoutnered (this includes away games at South Carolina, Penn State, and Miami, yes the miami fans that are known nationally for being some of the worst).  When we walked around the tailgates last year as we do before every game i really dont think that i have ever been verbally abused like i have been then.  I heard every four letter word and insult about my sexuality you can imagine, and prolly even a few new ones that have never been used before.  Not to mention our mascot was assulted by some of your fans in our own parking lot!!!!!  Seriously you dont want to get in a pissing contest about rude fans when it comes to both of our schools because from what ive seen from your fans you guys seem to take more pride in heckling and abusing the oppostion than actually trying to win on the field.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Nicely put joe  

Steve, I personally can care less, but are you really complaining about people haggling you about being an adult male cheerleader?  Kind of comes with the position, doesnt it?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I haven't looked at the UCF board...well, ever...because I never wanted it to be a rivalry and I personally did not care much.  That being said, I am sure that while their fans are rude, USF has its share of rude fans, even if they arent on this board (and I'm sure at least a few of them are).  But it's not like all UCF fans are rude.  I'm going to stay with a friend from UCF before I go to the game Saturday, and I expect nothing more than the usual sports heckling.  

Maybe if some UCF guy started insulting me I'd care more about playing them.  I view this game the same as Kansas and UNC:  A non-conference game that would help us get ranked if we won, and in case we have a bad season would help us reach a bowl game.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Nicely put joe  

Steve, I personally can care less, but are you really complaining about people haggling you about being an adult male cheerleader?  Kind of comes with the position, doesnt it?

not complaining about the heckling just more so that they UCF fans were alot more rude and agressice about it than anyother schools fans.