• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beef Studs and band

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

all i'm going to say about the beef studs here is that, somebody said they aren't in it for themselves, well if they aren't in it for themselves, then why at the first game did they start chanting "Beef studs".  me and another guy i was with, literally turned toward them and started chanting "USF" these guys kept on chanting "Beef Studs".  tell me they aren't there for themselves and to get publicity, and obviously its working if Jenn Sterger wants to do a story on them.  

Ill take Sterger writing an article about them in SI over not having anything in SI at all.  At the point in this programs life ill take any good pub i can get especially in a magazine like SI.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

if we are going to get pub in SI, i'd rather it be for a good thing, no offense to brit or faza, but do a SI article on rise of the football team, in a short period, people always love reading about the underdog, and that would get us more support than a article about the Beef Studs.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

As long as they have those USF horns and sporting that Green and Gold, they are fine with me. They just want to get that BEEF STUD name out there so they can continue to recruit more studs for their family. And, I want to give props to Jenn if she is going to do a story about them. Thanks, Jenn.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

When did we ever start a chant going Beefstuds.  The only chant we do is OH WE OH...GOOOO BULLS.  OH WE OH GOOOOO Bulls.  Seriously, leave us alone...lets talk about all the fans that gave up and left when we missed on the 4th down and 3.  Cuz most of the students stayed.  This is getting really old guys...They come to us....we didnt seek her out.  If it brings our school attention then GOOD FOR US.  ..and with the way we are playing, there will be No rise in the football program, so at least we are getting recognized for something.   LET IT GO, we are ALL HERE FOR THE SAME THING!!  

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

DITTO:

Can somebody tell the Beef Studs not to start chants while we have the ball. Also the band continues to play as the O is walking to the line. Just shouldn't happen

Well, since the man upstairs tells the band to start and stop... and the band cuts off in less than 4 seconds after they tells us to stop... IT'S NOT THE BAND!

Besides... CJL personally asks for the band to play things, including "downs cheers," and personally thanks the band after each game for it.  I don't know the reasoning... but if Athletics and CJL want it.... they get it.  If they don't want it, it doesn't happen.

Maybe the team should learn to play with noise... becuase I'm sure it will be quiet at WVU, UL, etc... well it might.  From what I have seen... we need the practice.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

can't we all get along? i feel like i'm back in High School and i have to go tell my mom!

seriously! everyone needs to chill out and worry about beating UCF and teaching our fans and teach everyone how to cheer when we are on D, shut up when were on O and leave their **** keys in their pocket or i'm gonna take them and steal all their cars!

ok that was fun. But please tell all your fellow students how to act during games. Keys should only come out with a 2-3 TD lead in the last minute of the game, if that. Otherwise, keep them safe kids!

This is very childish of everyone arguing about who is in it for themselves and blah blah blah. Just go to the games and have a great time and then we are all winners!

Go BULLS!

Mat Rat

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i hate you ratner.  ;D

can't we all get along? i feel like i'm back in High School and i have to go tell my mom!

seriously! everyone needs to chill out and worry about beating UCF and teaching our fans and teach everyone how to cheer when we are on D, shut up when were on O and leave their **** keys in their pocket or i'm gonna take them and steal all their cars!

ok that was fun. But please tell all your fellow students how to act during games. Keys should only come out with a 2-3 TD lead in the last minute of the game, if that. Otherwise, keep them safe kids!

This is very childish of everyone arguing about who is in it for themselves and blah blah blah. Just go to the games and have a great time and then we are all winners!

Go BULLS!

Mat Rat

Thread should have been locked after this post.  

Can't we all just get along, down here?

_38127446_rodney_150ap.jpg