• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any video highlights?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

does anyone know where to find a clip of the highlights of 2nites game???  i had to use my immagination all night listening to it on the ol' AM radio.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  78
  • Days Won:  0

Check tbo.com ... sometimes they do from WFLA.

Should have made it to the game ... was exciting, and frustrating  ;)

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I wish there was a way to pull the video off the site so I could burn it to a DVD.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379

I wish there was a way to pull the video off the site so I could burn it to a DVD.

Download a 30 day trial of Camtasia Studio from Techsmith. You can copy any section of the screen you want. They give you a 30 free trial. If you need it after that, just backdate your computer.  It will take a LONG time to compile after running the entire length of the film.

Or you can mess with the URL in the video, its a WMV file arleady but there is no save option.

The URL IS:

Download a 30 day trial of Camtasia Studio from Techsmith. You can copy any section of the screen you want. They give you a 30 free trial. If you need it after that, just backdate your computer.  It will take a LONG time to compile after running the entire length of the film.

Or you can mess with the URL in the video, its a WMV file arleady but there is no save option.

The URL IS:

The URL IS:'>mms://a3.v20473a.c20473.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/3/20473/v0001/espn.download.akamai.com/20473/t_assets/20060909/386db3cb869990d529a286e82bb04ba75fb7e7d2.wmv?s=espn360&c=NCAA_Football

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379

Got it. I downloaded software from a site http://stream-down.cocsoft.com/download.html

They have a free 15 day trial.

Then I opened the espn360 page and opened up a quarter. I got the URL for the video went to this cocsoft software and I was able to download quarter one of the video in a wmv format. I am sure I can convert that to a dvd somehow. I know I can convert it to a 3gp file and watch the game on my cell phone!!!!!!!