• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Authentic team jersey contact information...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

I found out from the Athletic Dept and from the folks at Bulls Heaven what the deal is regarding authentic Nike USF football jerseys. As it turns out, Nike (or the Nike representative for our region) isn't interested in making them available for retail, apparently. Well the regional rep, Steve Wilson, is actually located in Gainesville.

If anyone is interested in getting one, or just feels that USF should have these available for retail like most other schools, feel free to email the rep and let him know how you feel. I just did.

EDIT:

The rep apparently was getting inundated with responses and asked to have his email address removed from this board. His first reply to me was:

"Unfortunately none are offered this first year on the field with USF - However, you may find replica jerseys at many retail outlets in the area.

Thanks for your interest.

SW.

I then heard from the folks at Bulls Heaven...

I spoke to Steve – he wants his email address taken off the message board  Can you

help me with this?  

Steve says Nike will gladly make the product -  there is a 9 month window from the time

the order is placed, and there has to be an order of 360 units – that’s why he thinks the soonest

we could get authentics would be next season.  So, it’s NOT that Nike doesn’t want

the jersey available for retail – they do – they just need the orders.  So we need to take the

bull by the horns and start taking presales, and see if we can get to the magic number of 360!

I think we can do it.

Thus, I have removed the email address. Just for the record: they don't make authentic jerseys, just the replicas so far.

END EDIT.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  78
  • Days Won:  0

Just flew in for the game ... had a flat tire on I-4 from TIA to Lakeland ... my mother had AAA, I had AA  ;)

So I got beer and a donut  8-)

emailing him now - anyone that has been asking ... here is the guy to ask !

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I got the same response.  I told him that I found it here, and he cant seem to find it.  Can you get back to him and walk him thru it to show him where it is.  I would, but I'm in class now.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

His reply to me:

Where did you get my e-mail address? They ARE avail in the area-Thanks

he must be confusing authentic with replica?