• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Ticket Numbers as of earlier today...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Ill say USF will have 5,000-7,000 there. The facts are that only our season holders will probably buy thru USF the others will go thru Ticketmaster. So at the game youll probably see an area of 3,000-4,000 that went thru USF and about 2,000 others that will spread out since they bought thru ticketmaster.

remember ALL the tickets USF has are $30 ones and you can get the cheaper at ticketmaster. So

Sections 106,107,206,207 will be bought from USF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

I know a few people that didn't want to go because of the class that UCF showed last year at Ray J. Who wants to sit in the heat and put up with delusional A-holes? Ticket sales will show that this is not a rival. If it was a rival that we cared about, we would have at least 9K in ticket sales.

For me, I make every game. So this is a short, cheap, and easy day trip on the bus to an away game.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

I will agree with you that this game will be more of a Rival for our students than our alumni and a 2pm start time and being televised will keep some alumni and others from going to it.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69

I agree with Bloom Town about the class of people UCF brought to Tampa. The lots were trashed. My brothers family with 3 grade school boys was appauled by the obnoxious behavior. It's no fun when you have to watch your back because people are too drunk to be civil. We are still debating about going but the boys will have to stay home.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

guess nobody gives a **** about this game like you thought. So much for this big "rivalry" LMAO. Just like I figured, once the novelty wore off the game would just be another against a crappy team that nobody cares about. Practically a home game and people would still rather watch us play a 1AA team. Can't wait till this series is done with and we can fill the schedule with a real team.

This is just big, big talk.  God, I hope USF wins with talk like this.  The novelty will have certainly not worn off if the Bulls lose.  It is entirely possible.

If Montana State can beat Colorado anything is possible.  ;)

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I'd like to know the same.  I ordered our tickets weeks ago from 1-800gobulls  and ours are in 206.  Seems to me they would sell the tickets together.  Same happened to us in Miami and the Car Care Bowl!

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Here's the problem(s):

#1- like it or not ucf has played football longer and they are well aware of how to travel and purchase tix the proper way..THROUGH THE TIX OFFICE!

#2- The game last year was in the hearts and minds of ucfers for 10 years, and in the average usf fan for at most a year.

#3- When we get over to the Citrus bowl there will be plenty of USF fans: ticketmaster, scalping, friends from ucf, and the fact that many usf alumni live and work in Orlando we will be well represented. (ucf 35,000 and USF 12-15,000)

15,000?  ;D

Some USF fans didn't think your crowd last week was even close to 15,000 at home!

15,000?

To a road game for USF?

Ok.

Time to take your pills.

KL

I think it's time KL was sent to the sandbox...

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

USF Freak-  You mistakenly (Bullheaded) quoted me, I think... I have said many things but never have I taken ucf lightly or talked much trash that anything wasn't payback for something directed at me... You meant to quote Bullheaded I believe... that's cool I just wanted you to know about misquote.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

USF Freak-  You mistakenly (Bullheaded) quoted me, I think... I have said many things but never have I taken ucf lightly or talked much trash that anything wasn't payback for something directed at me... You meant to quote Bullheaded I believe... that's cool I just wanted you to know about misquote.

Sorry about that.  I was actually agreeing with you, but stating it to those who think this game is meaningless.  Obviously I didn't state it very well.

I agree with you.  Two I-AA games in a season are meaningless.  A legitimate game vs. a I-A opponent that can use a win over you to bolster their own program is not meaningless...anything but.   It is funny that folks treat this game like it is nothing.  I hope it is only our fans being that cocky.  If USF walks into Orlando that cocky and overconfident they might walk out on the short end of the scoreboard.  Now that Grothe is the QB I don't think that will happen, but UCF will be nothing short of geeked for this game.  It is a very dangerous game.  I can't believe they put it at 2:30.  Their boisterous crowd was the 12th man and they handicapped it by putting the game so early.