• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does anyone have video of last year's video intro?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

The one with the truck leaving the campus and roaring into downtown Tampa?

If so, can you post it on YouTube or Google Video?  Or if somebody from athletics has access can you post it?  That is still among the coolest things EVER put together.

Bueller?  Bueller?  C'mon...somebody savvy has to have this or know a guy that has it.  I'd hate to think that thing will never be seen again?

To be honest too this seems like a perfect thing to get USF some free internet buzz.  How many college football geeks out there would love to see that?  I still find it to be the coolest thing I've ever seen on any jumbotron ever.  

I wasn't at last week's game.  Is there a new version on the Jumbotrons?  How do they introduce the team?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Same as last year...actually using the NCSU version (probably want to skip that going forward).

And - of course - the fireworks.

Same as last year...actually using the NCSU version (probably want to skip that going forward).

And - of course - the fireworks.

The reason I ask is because my brother (who went to Georgia Tech) sent me this intro from their game (they'll use all season).  He was all proud like it was the coolest thing ever.  I tried to explain to him that the one USF uses just blows it away.  At this time I have no visual proof to submit so I guess GT wins. :-)

See below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6463160878315702962&hl=en

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  106

Check out some of the Ravens SmartVision clips

They haven't yet posted the main team intro (to be unveiled on the 11th) but there are a couple of "prompts" on the list.

Click the "play now" in the middle and then select "Ravenstown" on the Right.

The "2006 main title" link is not active but the "Battle Stations" and "Power Up" videos are good. They have been pimping the new team intro a lot and have a link to a "filming of" clip.

I wish they had some more of the nonsponsored stuff (their "move the chains" video clip was very good and had some innovative looking graphics) on the site but I can't find them.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/multimedia/default.jsp

Bootleg Bull that is unbelievable.  Thanks!!!!!

Is that the full version?  It seemed like the one at stadium was longer (at least the later games in the season), but that version has really made a boy from Mississippi feel right at home!

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

The link doesnt work, did USF take it down?

Worked fine for me.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

The one with the truck leaving the campus and roaring into downtown Tampa?

If so, can you post it on YouTube or Google Video?  Or if somebody from athletics has access can you post it?  That is still among the coolest things EVER put together.

hey USFreak you can get the actual verision in DVD quality from the USF 10 Year anniversity DVD

its in the extra features and not only does it look good but in sorround sound it really gets you pumped up

check it out