• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will we (fans) look like at the UCF??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

To be honest, the only loss I'd like UCF to have this year would be vs us. It sucks for our schools to be constantly overshadowed by the "Top 3". It's good to know that there are respectable UCF fans because from what I've seen it's hard to come by.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
USF has NOT earned the right to act as tho we are such a superior program. We all think and hope we are, but the fact is we HAVE NOT proven anything.

Here, here!  It's so nice to hear a handful of Bulls fans speaking with some common sense.  I am so sick of hearing how much better we are than UCF.  We were last year, sure.  This year...let's just wait and see, alright?  Why is it so painful for some of our people to admit UCF has a decent program?!?!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

IT is NICE. I can concede that USF had a better team last year. Isnt this all that can be rationalized? Many of our fans have a great smack talking relationship with big schools, but maintain respect. Lets face it, this board has a better layout than UCFSports.com and there is alot of activity focused on this board. It is a great place for UCF fans to talk sports. Some UCF fans got a little out of control and I have seen many elitist on this board make it not fun.

It is so silly to act like that and its cheap. I feel so much better about the USF program already now that there are some logical people we can talk to.

Anyhow, this will be a good game. I think it will come down to UCF offense vs. USF defense this year. It is a MUST win game for both teams no matter how much some of your guys play it off.

GO KNIGHTS!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I feel so much better about the USF program already now that there are some logical people we can talk to.

::) ............. Who are you really??

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

I feel so much better about the USF program already now that there are some logical people we can talk to.

I AM really serious. This should be a good game!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  131

Kegs and glass bottles are not allowed, just fyi. and for god's sake, please refrain from the "bullet proof" comments.   I lost my friend last year and don't think that is too funny... Thanks in advance.

Can you link me to wear it says we can't have kegs? I was under the impression as long as everyone was 21 and had IDs we were good to go.

Sorry, I don't have a link, but believe me.. No kegs, glass bottles, funnels, drinking games like toss boards etc.. There were 40+ arrests last game also for underage drinking just fyi.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

I AM really serious. This should be a good game!

Yeah, but WHO ARE YOU?

;)

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

Kegs and glass bottles are not allowed, just fyi. and for god's sake, please refrain from the "bullet proof" comments.   I lost my friend last year and don't think that is too funny... Thanks in advance.

Can you link me to wear it says we can't have kegs? I was under the impression as long as everyone was 21 and had IDs we were good to go.

Sorry, I don't have a link, but believe me.. No kegs, glass bottles, funnels, drinking games like toss boards etc.. There were 40+ arrests last game also for underage drinking just fyi.

I was just wondering I didnt see anything on the Citrus Bowl Stadium page or UCF athletic page about it-- I guess we'll have a lot of cans.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Yeah, but WHO ARE YOU?

;)

Great question. I feel so much better about the UCF program already now that there are some logical people we can talk to.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Man ... I had to stop reading ...  :P

I am saddened by our fans not already having these tix sold out ...

NO, I'm PISSED !

I'm pissed too.  Everyone needs to go support the Bulls.  Those of you who can't be bothered aren't fans.  >:( >:( >:(