• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I am a McNeese fan living in Houston, Texas. I've mostly been a lurker here (I think I've posted one time.) I caught the game at home on ESPN Gameplan.

I just wanted to add my congratulations on the Bulls win and to thank you for your hospitality on this board and to the Cowboy fans who made the trip to Tampa. Seeing that you are I-A, I doubt you would ever schedule a game at McNeese, but I know if you did, you would greatly enjoy the Cowboy hospitality.

One complaint goes to whoever ran the cameras for the broadcast. I don't remember seeing even one shot of the McNeese fans in the stands.

I'm proud of the Cowboys, but I think we need a lot of work in a few areas, hopefully to be corrected before we hit conference play.

I'll drop in here now and then to check up on the Bulls. Best of luck for a great season! And Geaux Pokes!

I usually take a couple of opposing team crowd shots but missed that this time. I'm sure your guy gots some pics.

I did take a few of your cheerleaders. Something about a pretty girl wearing a shirt that says "POKES" appeals to me.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Mccowboys, I understand you wanting to see your crowd, but you guys had maybe 20 fans at the game.

that is way underestimated imo

I'd guess they had around 150-200 in the stands and even that is probably too low.

also-- I will retract my earlier statement about them recovering in the end zone-- they did not get a handle on it until it was out of bounds.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Your 3 cheerleaders are hot.

We had to leave half of them at home.   Only six cheerleaders and the cheerleader coach (who dressed out for the game) were allowed space on the team plane.

usf06pgcheer1.jpg

cn06cheer2.jpg

Doc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

I am a McNeese fan living in Houston, Texas. I've mostly been a lurker here (I think I've posted one time.) I caught the game at home on ESPN Gameplan.

I just wanted to add my congratulations on the Bulls win and to thank you for your hospitality on this board and to the Cowboy fans who made the trip to Tampa. Seeing that you are I-A, I doubt you would ever schedule a game at McNeese, but I know if you did, you would greatly enjoy the Cowboy hospitality.

One complaint goes to whoever ran the cameras for the broadcast. I don't remember seeing even one shot of the McNeese fans in the stands.

I'm proud of the Cowboys, but I think we need a lot of work in a few areas, hopefully to be corrected before we hit conference play.

I'll drop in here now and then to check up on the Bulls. Best of luck for a great season! And Geaux Pokes!

I usually take a couple of opposing team crowd shots but missed that this time. I'm sure your guy gots some pics.

I did take a few of your cheerleaders. Something about a pretty girl wearing a shirt that says "POKES" appeals to me.

usf06gmsufans1.jpg

usf06gmsufans2.jpg

Doc