• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Miami Dolphins will finish 12-4

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

HOUSTON??

Miami has a problem...  :-/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

83 told me at the game friday night that the fins would still make the playoffs.  I'd like to hear him say that now!

I doubt it will happen but I still have hope. If we lose to NE its all over

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

83 told me at the game friday night that the fins would still make the playoffs.  I'd like to hear him say that now!

I doubt it will happen but I still have hope. If we lose to NE its all over

Your season was over before it started, just like the Bucs.  Chalk in 2 losses to each afc east opponent.  

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

83- i think you will lose to NE

I think we will lose to NE as well, but if we win our season is still alive. A loss and it may be time to pack it in. I am still a fan however. I am not affraid to say I overestimated this Dolphins team. Our OLINE SUCKS. The Bucs fans on this board cant admitt that they to over estimated their horrible team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

The Bucs fans on this board cant admitt that they to over estimated their horrible team.

Overestimated the "horrible" team that made the playoffs last year and returned almost all their starters? Right, any fool could see that they would suck this year........ which explains you and Herm's observations.

The Bucs fans on this board cant admitt that they to over estimated their horrible team.

Overestimated the "horrible" team that made the playoffs last year and returned almost all their starters? Right, any fool could see that they would suck this year........ which explains you and Herm's observations.

so you still think the Bucs are good? Who did they beat last year?

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

so you still think the Bucs are good? Who did they beat last year?

The Dolphins, but I guess they suck!

I said that the schedule would be very tough for the Bucs this year.  I still think they have a good team but losing a starter, Davin Joeseph, on an already poor offensive line and now losing Kenyatta Walker did not help our chances.  I am in no way giving up on the season because anything is possible if Caddy can get running again but from what I have seen we need to play for the first pick!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

so you still think the Bucs are good?

Hell no, I don't think they're good because I can only go by what I've seen so far and what I've seen hasn't been good.

Who did they beat last year?

They won the NFC South last year, one of the most competitive divisions and didn't lose anybody of significance. There was no rational reason to think they wouldn't be at least as good as last year. Simms showed flashes of coming around in the Carolina game but that doesn;t matter now. If the defense doesn't get its' **** together, we don't win another game this year.