• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking and Tailgating

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

1. Lots open 5 hrs before game (2pm for 7pm kickoff)

Are you sure about that? RayJay site still has it at 3 hours. Couldn't track down info on usf web site ...

I was there at lot 6 every game last yr at 2pm, I dont see why that would change this yr. Maybe Eric can provide add'l info when he returns.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

most students park in the mall parking lot, so unless visiting teams don't mind tailgating with college students, i would advise them to avoid that lot

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

most students park in the mall parking lot, so unless visiting teams don't mind tailgating with college students, i would advise them to avoid that lot

So there is still free parking in the old Mall parking lot?  If there is I'll put a caveat that it is mostly college students.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Is that lot still there? I think the new One Bucs place is now there.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Is that lot still there? I think the new One Bucs place is now there.

As stated somewhere above, the Bucs practice facility is on the East end of the property (furthest end from RayJay). I havn't been by there in a while, but I would assume the West end is still considered as parking.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

1. Lots open 5 hrs before game (2pm for 7pm kickoff)

Are you sure about that? RayJay site still has it at 3 hours. Couldn't track down info on usf web site ...

I was there at lot 6 every game last yr at 2pm, I dont see why that would change this yr. Maybe Eric can provide add'l info when he returns.

My feeble mind deos recall now that last year there was a lengthening of the hours but still couldn't find anything to confirm it again for this year..... Just didn't want to give Mark bad advice and have him getting there 2 hours early. I'm sure some will clarify for us ...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

So there is still free parking in the old Mall parking lot?  If there is I'll put a caveat that it is mostly college students.

that lot was never free, unless I guess you got there so early that the lot attendees werent there yet. In years past it ha sbeen $10 to park. Although the Bucs have built on the mall lot, the parking spots right up against Himes remained unaltered, still available for use. Since spaces are more limited, I would expect to see a rate increase. For the Bucs preseaosn games they are charging $25 to park there no ****.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

The HCC parking lot is used a lot by the opposing teams and USF for tailgating.  It's only $5 and has nice shady spots.  We used to tailgate there before we joined BullBackers and the Green Jackets.