• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

which game will be the toughest game for

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf to win

louisville

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

The Ville's passing attack is easier to shut down then West Virginia's ground game.  One of our most likely weaknesses will be at DT.  Without depth on the d-line the pounding from West Virginia will be tough.  

Everything is going to go back to how good our offense can be this year.  If they can put up points we have a chance with the Errs.   For Louisville the offense is not as important.   If our defense can  shut down the passing attack the Cards will self destruct.

We have alot of time until we play these teams.   If we can get to them healthy and the offense jells, learning from the early games, we could be a big surprise for these guys.    

That said I don't think we have any sure wins.   Every game is up for grabs and we are likely to blow one that leaves us shaking our heads.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

At this point ... and it's a long way to go ...

Will go with WVU.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266

i'm mainly saying louisville b/c of how badly we beat them last year...this will be at pizza stadium and they'll be ready to kick our a**

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

WEST VIRGINIA game will be toughest..  We must to find a way to stop both runners and can we score in cold weather?

I think USF has more potential to beat Louisville due to lost some OLs from last year.  Our DB and LBS are best in BE.  I think lot of people overlook about UL's OL where would pressure on Brohm and Bush.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

The Ville-From the moment they walked off our field last yr this game has been circled on their calendar, no doubt about it. We embarassed them and they and their fans want some serious revenge. I do not think Papa Johns is going to be fun for us this yr. We need to get in and get out quick and hope everyone stays healthy.

I would agree that Louisville will be the hardest to win.

Consider that the Cardinals get 9 days to practice, playing at Rutgers on Thurs Nov 9 before USF on Nov 15.  They have the motivation.  They will have a balanced attack with Brohm and Bush.

The Eers will be coming off the Backyard Brawl at Pittsburgh, again with nine days of practice.  Pat White has not proven himself to be an able passer (WVU was 115th in the nation in passing last season -- 4th in rushing).

Playing these games at the end of the season is either a blessing (giving the time for USF to come together as a team, or the opponents to get injured) or a curse (giving the opponents time to come together or USF to get injured).

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

we'll be lucky to keep either of those games close, as long as this team beats UCF/OU I am happy.