• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-UCF by law?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

It is kind of sick.  There should be a twelve step program for them.

Amen.

Amen?  I don't have the patience for twelve steps, can we get this done in three?   ;D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

One side of mouth:  We don't care about USF and we don't need them.

Other side of mouth:  Let's have our State Senator LEGISLATE a mandatory game!  That'll REALLY show them we don't need them!   ::)

And don't forget the third side of the mouth: Hot ****, we're going to our dead level best to get them on double secret probation.

That still cracks me up .....     ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It is kind of sick.  There should be a twelve step program for them.

Amen.

Amen?  I don't have the patience for twelve steps, can we get this done in three?   ;D

What's this "we" stuff, Tonto?? I believe the keys to the short bus are in your pocket ....  ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

Lee Constantine is like that kid that lived next door to you growing up. He was a real douche but your mom made you play with him anyways because none of the other kids in the neighborhood would play with him.

Hey Lee get a grip A Hole. The game will played if both sides want to. Until then sit back and take your ass whipping.

From today's activity on this thread:

This is what happens when the kid that's a douche finds out that everyone in his neighborhood thinks he's a douche.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

All this bulletin board material for UCF really really really really reall worries me.  They have a very solid team coming back this year and they gave South Carolina all they could handle last year.

USF needs to chill the hell out and just play.  I really worry about us losing this game.  UCF is going to be very pumped for this game and we need to get off the high horse.

This is a game that we should win, but could very very easily lose it.

I think they have their entire o-line coming back.  A very tough road game this will be.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

All this bulletin board material for UCF really really really really reall worries me.  They have a very solid team coming back this year and they gave South Carolina all they could handle last year.

USF needs to chill the hell out and just play.  I really worry about us losing this game.  UCF is going to be very pumped for this game and we need to get off the high horse.

I think they have their entire o-line coming back.  A very tough road game this will be.

South Carolina was in their first game under a new coach using a new system. They practically gave UCF all their points in the second half. You obvioulsy forgot that we bring back just about all of the D that totally shut down UCF last season. While UCF brings back their entire O Line that doesn't mean much. Our D lLine had a huge size and speed advantage and we're bigger up front this year. Our OL had a big advatage over their DL last season and that should be the case again this year.

It should be a tough game no doubt, but one we should win.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I can't wait for the game to be played, since most of the UCFers will literally disappear afterwards.

Guest Sprtsfn627

While this will be a tough game...don't underestimate the players.  They took this game serious last year, and I expect them to do the same this year.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Are they returning the same O-Line that helped their first and second string running backs amass minus-5 yards rushing against us?

If so, Yeah, I'm scared.   ::)