• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-UCF by law?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

so very republican

talk about trying to legislate our lives

big brother at work

what happened to the free market?

ftu/ou/oc needs a local cracker congressman doing their bidding.how embarrasing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

I would disagree with all this talk of Dominance for ten years!

KnightsOne...when USF people talk about "dominance", it can be interpreted two ways.

1)  the way in which UCF was thoroughly dominated throughout the game last year

2)  the dominance USF has clearly illustrated over UCF in all sports for years...this is not updated (it got boring) but it was put together for a historical (hysterical) record USF vs. UCF

In the meantime, we can each posture...but keep in mind (everyone), the smack belongs elsewhere..

Yes I would agree with you there, but I dont really give a crap about anything but football and baseball. So yes, you are right in that regard. I mean shall we put up the womens rowing scores!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

Trying to have a discussion with you guys or any sort of debate is a useless endeavor. see ya. Good luck.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Bye now!  Thanks for stopping by!   ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

So, everyone, lets end it at that. If your a UCFer you back to your home. Leave this board be. Its not worth all this useless banter. This will be my next to last post.IF we beat you this season I will very respectively remind you of what an a** you made of yourself for acting like a god

Good luck and good night.

Twelve hours and eleven posts later you're still at it.

Trying to have a discussion with you guys or any sort of debate is a useless endeavor. see ya. Good luck.

Your obsessed brethren pretty much killed any chance of civil discussion or debate in here YEARS ago with their incessant whining. A good bunch of us never even gave UCF a thought until the constant ******** and moaning from you Kanigits. They, like you, just couldn't stay away ..... it's obviously something in that Oveido water.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I love it when a new UCFer shows up that doesn't understand that his brethren have made so that we don't want to talk to any UCFers...

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

One side of mouth:  We don't care about USF and we don't need them.

Other side of mouth:  Let's have our State Senator LEGISLATE a mandatory game!  That'll REALLY show them we don't need them!   ::)

Yeah, I guess that having your most powerful alum try to force us to play them isn't evidence of obsession either. ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

The constant attention that UCF'ers (past and present) give our university is deliberate.  They know that if they stopped hounding us that they would be off of our radar screen, for the most part.  Now their politicians have to take up the fight because Leavitt is too much for GO.  It is the only way to keep a relationship alive -- a relationship they need.

If anyone wants to understand why a battered wife keeps going back to her abusive husband, watch the actions of UCF fans.  That unfortunate example sheds some light on the pathological obsession that they have.  Hell, they just don't get the message; they just can't leave us.  It is kind of sick.  There should be a twelve step program for them.

Even sports writers and politicians can't make me take the ugly girl to the prom.

It is kind of sick.  There should be a twelve step program for them.

Amen.