• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Tailgate - Post Hack Information

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

That's awesome.  Back on topic...

$88 for ticket, transportation, and tailgate sounds like an awesome deal.  I wonder what the capacity is on this plan...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Sign up quickly if you want this and the demand ealy enough should be able to accomodate everyone.

But if you wait for the week before ... well  :-*

If I lived in Tampa, I would probably do it, but I don't think the bus is going to be departing from southeast Michigan.  I was thinking more from a USF fan attendance situation.  I think this is something that could really help boost attendance, if the capacity and advertising is there.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

We'll keep selling tickets on the bus package until we can't find any more buses.  There really is no limit.  I'd love to see 20 buses roll off of campus at 9:00 a.m. that Saturday.  That would be 1,000 people heading east.

Eric

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for your concern...not to worry, I'll be strolling with my buddies Heckler and Koch. ;)

Do they put the glitter on themselves first or do you get first dibs?

We'll keep selling tickets on the bus package until we can't find any more buses.  There really is no limit.  I'd love to see 20 buses roll off of campus at 9:00 a.m. that Saturday.  That would be 1,000 people heading east.

Eric

Thanks for the info.  Hopefully you'll get to see that many busses!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

We'll ...  I'd love to see 20 buses roll off of campus at 9:00 a.m. that Saturday.  ...

Eric

ALL of us would love that!

This is ideal for students especially.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Sounds like a great plan for you guys.  I personally would like to share a cold one with some of you but its too far from the CB to the TDW.   If and when the series continues, our campus will be much more accessible for everyone to have room to tailgate safely and comfortably.

I think half the students will jump on this and half will hookup with their faternity/sorority/organization counterparts at UCF and tailgate in the giant student field.  Note: If you are going to the game and planning on tailgating at the Citrus Bowl, avoid this field.  This will be comparable to the mall parking lots in Tampa last year with both (even though some people like to think their %# don't stink) sets of students partaking in nothing short of a daytime kegger.

I hope you all enjoy your time in Orlando, except the score of course.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Eric

Man... if only my flight arrived a little earlier! I get in at 915....  :-/

Also, I tried to call to buy tickets today from 515 to about 550 and no one picked-up.  I called the gobulls number and the 813 number.

I know you guys are open until 6pm but maybe the associates left a little early because of it being Friday?  The messages kept picking up (one was a guy and the other one was a lady).  I need to buy 8 tickets to the UNC game and who knows how many for the UCF game (15+ range).

I'll try again on Monday...

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Fan:

I think everyone did leave around 5 p.m. yesterday.  Call the 1-800 number on Monday and they will be there.  Thanks everyone and see you soon.

Eric