• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. Penn State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614
  • Days Won:  0

Wait... so you are a UCF fan?   ???

No!  However unlike USFMikeB, I was at actually at the RayJay and in TSA parking lot 6 for the UCF game.

Mike likes to tell us how it was despite the fact that he wasn't anywhere near the RJ that Saturday.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

I was in Lot 6 for that game and there was a huge group of UCF fans that basically tipped over three big tables full of beer bottles, cans, trash, etc. all over the ground without thinking about cleaning up their area.  This was in the first quarter of the actual USF/UCF game.  I was tailgating watching the end of the ND/Michigan State game on TV, which was in OT.  It was pathetic.  I hope no Bulls fans tailgate like this, it gives a bad rep.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

i saw a ucf guy passed out before the game even startedwhile walking over to the stadium from the mall parking lot... it was a nice display since he urinated all over himself... i don't know what yall do over in orlando, but in tampa, we don't do that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

No!  However unlike USFMikeB, I was at actually at the RayJay and in TSA parking lot 6 for the UCF game.

Mike likes to tell us how it was despite the fact that he wasn't anywhere near the RJ that Saturday.

This sounds so familiar ............ I'm sure a little investigating would discover which Kanigit was banging this exact drum.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

This sounds so familiar ............ I'm sure a little investigating would discover which Kanigit was banging this exact drum.

Exactly.  There is no question whatsoever that he's a UCFer.  I figured a little bait would draw it out for certain... ;)

Especially since turkeysoup wasn't a registered name on this board prior to April.  Any guesses to which ignorant fool he was originally?

Especially since turkeysoup wasn't a registered name on this board prior to April.  Any guesses to which ignorant fool he was originally?

What does "prior to April" have to do with your statement?

A sober UCF fan?  Come on, tell the truth, you were all lit up when you were throwing trash cans around the RayJay lots after your team got kicked last year.

Forget your kayak, quit tap dancing, and tell us exactly where you were you saw those trash cans being thrown around the parking lot by UCF fans after their team got schlumped by the Bulls?

Where you there at the RayJay or are you just talking out of your ass?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

i was there and parked in that area and while i did not specifically see ucf fans dumping the garbage cans. i did see cans tipped over and garbage thrown all over the lots in the areas where UCF fans were at. I park in that same area for all home games and thats the ONLY time where i saw so much trashed lining the area. Funny how the area south of it was not similarly trashed

I never said that I saw it or that I was there, you added that yourself.  However, I was called from the parking lot by a buddy who sat there and watched a group of drunk UCFers purposefully throwing trash cans around because they were upset by the beat down.

The part about April has to do with the fact that this was discussed prior to April, likely when you were using your prior login name, the one that included UCF in it.  Why do you feel the need to pretend to be a USF fan?  We know you aren't, no matter how badly you try to act like you are one.

i was there and parked in that area and while i did not specifically see ucf fans dumping the garbage cans. i did see cans tipped over and garbage thrown all over the lots in the areas where UCF fans were at. I park in that same area for all home games and thats the ONLY time where i saw so much trashed lining the area. Funny how the area south of it was not similarly trashed

I saw all that trash after the game too, but I think it fair to say that the biggest contributing factor was the fact that the TSA wasn't adequetly prepared for the amount of people that tailgated in that area for the UCF game.

What do I see before every game is groups of TSA parking lot personnel in orange t-shirts standing around  bullshitting rather than working.

Personally I always travel prepared and have a supply of garbage bags in the trunk of the car for such situations.

I hope USF fans don't leave the same impression this year in Orlando.

Drunks are drunks, whether no matter what color they are wearing.  Green and gold drunks can be just as obnoxious as those wearing black and gold.