• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Fans -- time for the proactive approach!

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Green Paint would work well...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

I have dual monitors at work an my wall paper is

It is now my wallpaper, too.  Thanks!

When my daughter graduated from USF two years ago, got married, and moved to Wichita, all the gifts I got her were USF related -- diploma frame, shirts, many decals for her cars, etc.  When she told us she was expecting our first grandchild, I bought her a newborn sleeper with the iconic U and "Future Bull" on it.

I have four USF polo shirts and a USF long sleeve shirt for work, Alumni Association stickers on my office door window, posters in my office, USF drinking cups, etc.

Bull's license plate and bumper sticker on my car.  This year, it willl be a Bull's flag outside of my house.

Yes, we all need to do more and TALK IT UP TO EVERYONE.  I work in Lakeland and if you didn't know it already, they are an awesome USF town.  But what would you expect with Matt Grothe (future all star) coming from there?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

i have about 6 tees and sweatshirts 5hats and 2 visors..i paid a decal company to make a USF sticker for my sliding rear window on my truck...the windows are limo tinted so the sticker is white...it measures about 15" by 12" and sport a USF tag on the truck..wife has USF pj's...have Leavitt autographed 8x10..JR Reed auto 8x10...Blackwell auto 8x10...Maurice jones auto 8x10..all on the wall in our home office...was given 2 beautiful beer mugs with iconic "u" on them for christmas..they are displayed...have a mini-helmet displayed...i put up a "go Bulls" sign up on the wall(it was passed out at a game recently by st pete times). I have all of the ticket stubs for attended games around the edge of that poster...USF tag on the front of the truck...USF heavy winter jacket...i tell everyone who I talk football about the games and "recruit" them to attend games or to the house for away game parties..so I'm doing my part I believe

i paid a decal company to make a USF sticker for my sliding rear window on my truck...the windows are limo tinted so the sticker is white...it measures about 15" by 12"

Who made that for you?  I have dark tint on my pickup and was looking for the same thing.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

a guy who used to have a decal shop on 41 in Brooksville up by the 41/98 split just north of mcdonalds,arbys,checkers...etc. I think he is closed but i saw another decal shop on Jefferson across from the skating rink in town..come on 50 east to hess/hardees...keep straight for about 1 mile..skating rink on right plaza with decal shop on left..try there

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i am doing my part

i wear my bull logo watch instead of rolex half the time

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Call Bob Fiallo, ((813)974-3288 or bfiallo@admin.usf.edu) one of the most pro-Bulls I've ever met. He's in charge of "BULLS COUNTRY" and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to hook anyone up with some of BULLS COUNTRY propaganda just as long as it's going to be shown somewhere. We just got a bunch of posters, stickers and window clings and are now telling local businesses that if they wanna be BULL Friendly, we'd be more than happy to send them some BULL FANS!  

T J's (restraunt and ice cream shop) on Indian Rocks Beach was the first to help us out. we gave him a B.C. poster and some stickers and he let us cut down the coconuts out of his trees so we can paint them up and hand them out during the homecoming parade. Be sure to check him out if you get that way.  Everyone needs to do their part spreading the Green & Gold wherever they live.

These buisnesses should be recognized and patroned regulary... Maybe we should start a "BULL FRIENDLY" list on here so people know where to support them and support BULLS COUNTRY!!!

coco1.jpg

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent idea!  If they show they are Bulls Country the least we can do is support their business when possible. All of sudden I feel like some ice cream!

Call Bob Fiallo, ((813)974-3288 or bfiallo@admin.usf.edu) one of the most pro-Bulls I've ever met. He's in charge of "BULLS COUNTRY" and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to hook anyone up with some of BULLS COUNTRY propaganda just as long as it's going to be shown somewhere. We just got a bunch of posters, stickers and window clings and are now telling local businesses that if they wanna be BULL Friendly, we'd be more than happy to send them some BULL FANS!  

T J's (restraunt and ice cream shop) on Indian Rocks Beach was the first to help us out. we gave him a B.C. poster and some stickers and he let us cut down the coconuts out of his trees so we can paint them up and hand them out during the homecoming parade. Be sure to check him out if you get that way.  Everyone needs to do their part spreading the Green & Gold wherever they live.

These buisnesses should be recognized and patroned regulary... Maybe we should start a "BULL FRIENDLY" list on here so people know where to support them and support BULLS COUNTRY!!!

Excellent!  My brother owns a breakfast/lunch diner in Ybor and has gator stuff in there.  I was wondering where I could get some USF stuff for when I sneak in and rip that crap off of his walls!

Tell you what, fellow maniacs.  Go to Frank's Biggest Burgers at 4935 East 7th Avenue in Ybor and tell my brother Steve that you want Bull's stuff up there right away (do it with a smile and tell him Chuck sent you -- he is quite large).  Thanks.