• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you a diehard Bulls fan?

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

When you suddenly become happy and hopeful because of a new basketball hire, along with the prospect of getting a 3-star center, you are a Bulls addict!

A Bull for life, baby!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

you know your an addict  when even though we lost a majority of our basketball games this past season you were still outside the sundome over an hour to get in before the gates opened for every game...yeah this would be me

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

When you suddenly become happy and hopeful because of a new basketball hire, along with the prospect of getting a 3-star center, you are a Bulls addict!

Considering how the llast 3-star center turned out, it would bolster my hopes a bit.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

You know your a diehard Bulls fans when you are looking foward to the Mens Soccer Game agains Fordham on August 27 because its the first home game of the 2006 Bulls athletic schedule!

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

You know you're a Bulls fan when you transferred to a different university and you wore a Bulls golf shirt to your interview for admission into your new major. (see story below)

Last November, I had an interview for entry into the Saint Leo Sport management major and to show my love of sport, I decided to wear my Bulls golf shirt.  Low and behold, the head of the department questioned me about it and all I said was "Hey, once a bull, always a bull".  She just chuckled away.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Let us always keep people chuckling!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

You know you're a die hard Bulls fan when this forum is your only fix until the season starts.

74 days!!!!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

You know you're a die-hard when yours is the only office decorated with the beautiful USF green and gold, while all your crotchety bosses sport the putrid orange and blue.

I'm still trying to convert the heathens, by the way. I may still convince my Gator boss, who won our Bullspen college basketball bracket, to hop on the USF season ticket bandwagon. He still hasn't lived that one down.  ::)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

You know you're a die hard when you where something USF everyday of the year and get asked if you have anything to wear other than USF gear.

I told them NO  ;D

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

You know you're a die hard when you where something USF everyday of the year and get asked if you have anything to wear other than USF gear.

I told them NO  ;D

That would be Mutt and Coach!!!  Mutt's high school students were bringing him USF stuff for his birthday and Christmas!