• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls get another transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

I disagree. PJ has a better arm, is faster and has better football frame to punish would be defenders to bring him down when running the ball. However, PJ's problem is that you never know where his throws are going to go. You either get a bounce pass or high throw that only Superman could bring it down. Every once in a while he makes a series of 8 or 9 throws that make you wonder how good he could be if he was more consistent but most of the time you just want him to be a cautious caretaker instead of risking being a playmaker.

With that said, PJ has better tools, but so did Ryan Leaf over peyton manning. PJ has a lot of heart and a great attitude....maybe he'll put it all together for his senior year. But even with all his faults he still kicked UCF's arse last season. Get ready for a repeat performance.

Personally I don't know who is faster.  With Steve having much less body fat I would think it would be Moffet.  However, speed can't be gauged on physical appearance.  I will say that neither of them are burners.  I also would love to see which one has more arm strength and I believe that Steve gets teh edge.  I'm not saying that PJ has a candy arm but Steve has a gun in his own right.  

Plus are you agreeing with me or not?  I just said PJ bounce passes the ball.  You pretty much affirmed that he isn't accurate.  I mean he's really bad.  Remember the joke.  He couldn't hit water if he was standing in the ocean.  Even PJ thinks that one is funny. ;)  

PJ is a bigger guy but you don't want your QB to lower the boom.  Daunte is a great example of that.  They preached to him to not use his body because no matter how big you are you're risking way too much.  

Steve is taller, on the same footing in regards to speed, and is much more accurate.  You don't have to be very accurate to be better than PJ though.   Tools argument goes to Moffet.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your first sentence you basically summed up the fact you're full of it.  Your completely speculating.  

Coach K, did more damage then just Apopka, and I can assure you that if O'Leary had hung up on Peoples, if he even called UCF, and said since you decommitted from me I don't want to talk, then the damage Coach K did there would be trivial in comparison.  HS coaches don't soon forget and they certainly don't like college coaches acting pompous particularly when they have a player in a hardship situation.  

When Peoples decommitted for Maryland there was a huge falling out and the relationship soured.  There is no more damage that can be done.  Besides its not like we got Peoples on schollie and then released him.  If we don't want to take a transfer, there's no grudge to be held.

They'd understand if the school lacked schollies or didn't have a need anymore, but saying that he carries a grudge because of the personal life decision of an 18 year old would incite most HS coaches I know.  Like I said, if what you believe was really true then what Coach K did to Apopka would pale in comparison.

An 18 year old can vote for the president, go off to fight a war in Iraq, and we have no right to hold an 18 year old accountable for going back on his word?  

You're ears are failing you?  No facts just escape you.  You've got zero insight into anything with ours or your program.  You've proven that time again.  I would simply advise you to keep your trap shut and stop looking so stupid making assertions you can't prove in the least, and have zero credibility for people to believe your word.  Just say you don't think that's the case instead of looking like an ass by claiming a fact when you have none.

Bien you don't have the right to make other's opinions for them.  Quit trying.

IF Peoples ever called UCF then I am betting the fact UCF has signed 10 LB's in the past two years (who that's a real fact Mav) had a lot more to do with the lack of mutual interest then O'Liar carrying some petty childish little grudge.  I give O'Leary more credit then that, i would expect you would do the same.  He's been at this game for many, many years.  He knows holding grudges get you no where particularly in recruiting.  

It's true that holding grudges is futile.  But refusing Peoples based on the past is not holding a grudge.  Suppose we could use him and that's a real possibility.  He comes to the team and coach places someone on the depth chart in front of him.  In the back of Peoples' mind, he's going to wonder if he's being punished for the Maryland thing.  Plus from the players' perspective, you know they're likely to get some chip shots on him.  It could work but it would be very akward and not in either parties' best interest.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

It's true that holding grudges is futile.  But refusing Peoples based on the past is not holding a grudge.  Suppose we could use him and that's a real possibility.  He comes to the team and coach places someone on the depth chart in front of him.  In the back of Peoples' mind, he's going to wonder if he's being punished for the Maryland thing.  Plus from the players' perspective, you know they're likely to get some chip shots on him.  It could work but it would be very akward and not in either parties' best interest.  

What's more than likely the situation is this... Peoples didn't WANT to go back to UCF because he was afraid George O'Leary would make him stand defenseless while everyone on the team got to run into him and injure him... you know, since that's O'Leary's thing.  

He probably committed to USF because he was afraid for his life.

What's more than likely the situation is this... Peoples didn't WANT to go back to UCF because he was afraid George O'Leary would make him stand defenseless while everyone on the team got to run into him and injure him... you know, since that's O'Leary's thing.  

He probably committed to USF because he was afraid for his life.

Yeah but you gotta remember USF also beat Danny Muy and Chris Dearmas into the ground.  Maybe Peoples will end up at FAU or FIU.   ;D

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

this gets my blood pumping for the game in sept...I didnt really care one way or another about UCF until i started coming on this message board...now i hate all things UCF..i dont care about defining victories or defining draft picks or defining finishes last season or any other season...F**K UCF..F**K Athlon

F**CK Lindy's...F**CK O'Leary...I hate Culpepper...I hate Orlando...I hate ur Mascot...I hate the Citrus Bowl...I hate the Turnpike...I hate CUSA, Lee Corso for his comments last year when UCF played S. Car.,preseason rankings,faggots in o-town thinking they are too good to take somebody back..O'Leary will be gone within 3 yrs for a bigger and better job...I'm getting pissed thinking of those ugly ass gold uni's and ghetto citrus bowl..please go back to your little castle by the lake for the next 2 months and come back Sunday morning after ur ass whoopin and kiss all our asses...and I will be there ready to trash your place like you did ours and then some...we have purchased 3 full sized flags to fly in the back of the truck for the ride to the shitrus bowl and i think we will all roll in at once and take over the place...paint it green and gold and change the name to USF east campus.....BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

this gets my blood pumping for the game in sept...I didnt really care one way or another about UCF until i started coming on this message board...now i hate all things UCF..i dont care about defining victories or defining draft picks or defining finishes last season or any other season...F**K UCF..F**K Athlon

F**CK Lindy's...F**CK O'Leary...I hate Culpepper...I hate Orlando...I hate ur Mascot...I hate the Citrus Bowl...I hate the Turnpike...I hate CUSA, Lee Corso for his comments last year when UCF played S. Car.,preseason rankings,faggots in o-town thinking they are too good to take somebody back..O'Leary will be gone within 3 yrs for a bigger and better job...I'm getting pissed thinking of those ugly ass gold uni's and ghetto citrus bowl..please go back to your little castle by the lake for the next 2 months and come back Sunday morning after ur ass whoopin and kiss all our asses...and I will be there ready to trash your place like you did ours and then some...we have purchased 3 full sized flags to fly in the back of the truck for the ride to the shitrus bowl and i think we will all roll in at once and take over the place...paint it green and gold and change the name to USF east campus.....BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people here talk about  Gator and Seminole fans being horrible, classless, jerks.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

I disagree. PJ has a better arm, is faster and has better football frame to punish would be defenders to bring him down when running the ball. However, PJ's problem is that you never know where his throws are going to go. You either get a bounce pass or high throw that only Superman could bring it down. Every once in a while he makes a series of 8 or 9 throws that make you wonder how good he could be if he was more consistent but most of the time you just want him to be a cautious caretaker instead of risking being a playmaker.

With that said, PJ has better tools, but so did Ryan Leaf over peyton manning. PJ has a lot of heart and a great attitude....maybe he'll put it all together for his senior year. But even with all his faults he still kicked UCF's arse last season. Get ready for a repeat performance.

PJ is awful.  Moffett is three times the QB PJ is.

Even you CB could have given the ball to Hall last year and won as many games.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

But you simply do NOT care, right?

::)

You guys are delusional.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Wow. Now, tell us how you really feel about UCF.  ;D

I'm not sure if I'm going out on a limb here, but I would venture to guess that Big Tipp's serious distaste for all things UCF would repel him away from posting anything on a UCF-related message board. However, I can't know for sure, since I've never really been on one. Can we say the same for MavTech and the rest of the UCF fans posting on our board? No.

Thanks for the extra traffic to our boards UCF. You may continue your regularly scheduled infatuation with USF.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

You guys are delusional.

MTK2 - Why do you continue to post here?  How do you have over 5400 posts on our board?

Do you also post on UF, FSU and UM boards?

Does UCF even have a board?

I understand that this thread mentioned that this player once had a tie to UCF, which compelled you to come and post.  Yet if he had a tie to another state school it would have been mentioned and chances are you wouldn't have seen so many replies from their fans.

I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just curious and it just seems odd that a UCF fan would hang around a USF board as often as you do.  Please explain.