• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody here travel with Football team?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

I watched the Kansas Jayhawks spring game and found out that my second favorite team in the world is visiting Kansas on Sept. 23.

I went to Tampa a few years ago and took in a Bulls game and INSTANTLY became a HUGE fan.

I watched as Pierson & Mitchell tore up Utah State on Defense. Fell in love with the team and the city.

I was hopeing that South Florida has a traveling fan club and maybe the Bulls would have a party or pep rally the Friday before the game some place in Lawrence.

PLEASE let me know as I live 20 minutes from Lawrence but will be there with my Bulls shirt and hat proudly!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I plan on being there with 2 others.   Not sure this will be a huge travel game, although it should be, as this is our best chance of finally getting a win vs a big 12 team and southwest provides non stop flights to kc for cheap.  The Alumni Assoc or Athletic Assoc.  usually has a pregame luncheon that is catered by a local restaurant or caterer outside the stadium.  Go to their website this summer for more info.  

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I might actually make this trip.  My best buddy from DC went to KU and we might meet up there.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'll see you at KU... We will rock, chock, that Jayhawk! K-WHOOOOOOOOOO!

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

How are you doing, Sheriff?  I finally broke down and got a computer from this century enabling me to log onto the message boards.  I hopefully will also be making the trek over to Kansas this season, only about 4 hours from St. Louis. . . Much shorter than my drive to UConn last year.

Is that right that you live in Arizona now?  Hope things are going well for you.  What do you think of my Arizona Cardinals' new stadium?  Pretty nice, yeah?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats is going on buddy, I never thought the day would come where you would actually buy a computer, the ER must be treating you well

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Sweet stadium... I'll hit some games this year when I'm not traveling to see my Bulls on Saturday.

I know this pretty sweet place in St. Louis I went to last year when I was in town there... it was closed though... If I lived there Doc, I would take a tour of it everyday. You're so lucky... so close to the Budweiser mecca of the world!

For a local St. Louis stud like yourself, is Albert Pujols on steroids Doc? He's putting up some serious Bonds like number.

We should grab some dinner at KU this season... we'll have a large contingent of fans there. If you want to catch a Cards game... mi casa es su casa...

I have a lot of work to get done now... but I'll try to track you down when I see you on here. Hope things are going well for you and your family.

The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

i wont make this one but i will travel to UCF and NC

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i know the Student Bulls Club travels to one game a year, it could be either this one or UNC, not sure yet, maybe BigBull, or one of the other board members on here could help out with this

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Britt and I might have some free flights saved up from Southwest's Rapid Rewards program... if they've got non-stop flights to KC, we'll definitely be there! Besides, I won't be hurting for loan money that early in the semester ;-)