• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nicholas Listed on Top 100 prospects for 2007

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Elvis left our building a loser!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Why would that change?  If anything he'll go lower.  Dumervil from Lville didn't even get drafted until the 3rd round and he had one of the sickest seasons ever for a higher profile team.  

That argument isn't particularly valid.

The question is whether or not his measurables and size/weight fit the profile for his position.  He could actually go UP a LOT, especially if he pulls some great 40 time, can bench more than any other LB, etc.

Production matters, but it isn't everything when it comes to the draft...and Nicholas will get steady production this season anyway.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Nicholas has prototypical size for the NFL... Hall/Dumervil didn't.  That doesn't mean jack, except during the draft.   Any of the 3 could be a flop or any of the 3 could be great... but at draft time, production, size, height, speed and potential matter a ton.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

How many sacks did he have against us again?

Im too lazy to look it up, but I think he might not have even had a tackle against us...but again I could be wrong...but Dumerville is a first class player and I hope he makes it in the pros...

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Im too lazy to look it up, but I think he might not have even had a tackle against us...but again I could be wrong...but Dumerville is a first class player and I hope he makes it in the pros...

A good kid that almost came here.  He was the sack leader in Miami-Dade County as a junior and senior.  The kid has never had prototypical size for a DE where ever he's been at but just continues to produce.  The problem is some people worry about run stopping ability.  Dwight Freeney, 6-0 and is a sacking stud in the NFL.  I wouldn't bet against Dumervil, he's had a knack for overachieving.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

projected 3rd round, that should change and hopefully he WILL ACTUALLY GET DRAFTED

not this again

havent we learned

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

learned what?

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

not this again

havent we learned

Nop they haven't learned.  I said Andre wasn't a 4th round pick and they were all up in arms.  Now I've siad Nich won't go in first 3 and I'm the idiot.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Nop they haven't learned.  I said Andre wasn't a 4th round pick and they were all up in arms.  Now I've siad Nich won't go in first 3 and I'm the idiot.

That argument isn't particularly valid.

The question is whether or not his measurables and size/weight fit the profile for his position.  He could actually go UP a LOT, especially if he pulls some great 40 time, can bench more than any other LB, etc.

Production matters, but it isn't everything when it comes to the draft...and Nicholas will get steady production this season anyway.

"That argument isn't particularly valid" is equivalent to calling you an idiot?? Getting a little sensitive, are we, beastie?   ;)