• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Memorabilia - Helmet, Jersey or Football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I've got a inaugural year football (with white side) autographed by almost all of the first year players.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

In the quest to collect Bulls history, what do you consider your most prized item?

Helmet, Football, other? What say you?

2a_1.JPG

I saw that on eBay...is that even authentic?  I can't imagine we actually had a facemask that color unless it was from the very early years...but I doubt it...

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

So far, I kinda dig this... Our homemade banner.  Signed by every player and Coach signed by Judy Genshaft and Rocky the bull as well. We took it to our tailgates, took it to Miami, and to our first bowl game. Its hanging up in our house as we speak.bannerusf.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614
  • Days Won:  0

Some free advice, Turkey.  Don't register on a message board and immediately start flailing away with negative posts, especially against people you don't even know.

It must be hell going through life without a sense of humor.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

I saw that on eBay...is that even authentic?  I can't imagine we actually had a facemask that color unless it was from the very early years...but I doubt it...

Inside I found the following, maybe someone can clarify... there is a sticker that says 2001 Large Fits 7 1/8- 7 3/4. There is a number beneath this written in marker, 63565. This information is on the left side of the inside of the helmet.

On the right side there is Warning sticker partial obscured by helmet padding, in pen is written #8.  There is another sticker inside partial tore that says This (looks like it says helmet) RECERT (then tore again) according to procedures established to meet the NOCSAE STANDARD  then it says ALL AMERICAN  NAERA MEMBER on the side it says 1997.

The padding inside the helmet is labelled MAXPRO 2001 a warning label is inside on the pads.

On the back of helmet, an NCAA sticker and another WARNING label.

BTW, the green on the face gaurd is a little darker than the Ebay pic.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Game1Tix.jpg

Game1Prog.jpg

dancing.gif

BullPlate.jpg

REMINDER to get one if you don't already!

AND ... I have lots of football tix if anyone needs to complete a collection.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

And on the subject of memoribilia...

did any of you happen to swing by Bucs-n-Bulls Heaven today and snag a gin-u-wine Andre Hall autographed item? CJL was also wielding the pen over there (free of charge, whereas 'dre was $5.00/screed).

My Take: The Bulls stuff is about 20% of the total store area, although they do have a rack in the back with 'game worn' jerseys ($125/per) from what I assume was the last year in CUSA.  Other than that, I didn't see too much to distinguish it from the bookstore merchandise.