• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

"Of course C4 will be great"

WHEN?

DOESNT SEEM MUCH HAS REALLY CHANGED

EVERYONE'S IMPUT WAS VERY HELPFUL TO SOMEONE THAT DIDNT SEE THE GAME

IT IS ASHAME YOO COULNDT GO AWAY FROMT HE GAME SAYING"MAN OUR OFFENSE LOOKED GREAT"

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

EVERYONE'S IMPUT WAS VERY HELPFUL TO SOMEONE THAT DIDNT SEE THE GAME

IT IS ASHAME YOO COULNDT GO AWAY FROMT HE GAME SAYING"MAN OUR OFFENSE LOOKED GREAT"

Steve,

I don't think that I emphasized enough how good Ponton and the other running backs looks either.  Ponton could be a real threat as he had flashes of Hall-esque running last night.  Even my son, who rarely goes to the games picked it out on one run.  I think we will remain a threat with the running game.  If the passing game is good enough to distract the opposing defenses then we will be two dimensional enough that defenses will have to cover both threats -- something our opponents are not used to doing when facing us.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

just fyi, julmiste's passing yards on the official site are a typo -- he threw for 87 yards, not 187. and i had him with two touchdown drives, not three -- severino led two for the white team as well, both ending with walt smith touchdowns. grothe led the only other touchdown drive ...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ponton should be good to great

i am expecting big things from him

it is his time

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone else realizing that our corners are starting to look gross?

I have been thinking the same thing.  With Jenkins, Trea, Jerome Murphy, Ty Roberts, Denson and Cox at cb and Verpaele, Gachette, Carlton Williams and Gregory at saferty, i think we could have the best dbs in the conference.  Also, none are seniors!!!

I think that maybe Roberts should be moved to FS to give some more speed there and to back up VP, and that if he takes to the position maybe Carlton Williams can put on 10-15 lbs and move to wlb.  With the depth at safety and lack thereof at lb, I think he could really shine there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Sevrino looked better than Grothe tonight.

He may have looked better but he didn't play better .........

I came in to the game sort of tired of all the anointing of GrothE stuff in here and wanted to finally see what he had. I was impressed. I liked his elusiveness and the way he threw on the run. He made mistakes but played well under pressure for the most part ........... unless our defense has dropped off and all that was misleading.

I've got no problem with starting out with PJ but feel comfortable if we had to go with MG and feel pretty good about our qb situation for the next 3 years after this one.