• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What the %@& happened to the Gramatica's?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would figure usf would always attrack top kickers after those brothers

what happened?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

They did their names were Benzer, and Alvarado.

Nothing 'happened' steve-o, except either you don't know the facts, or your ax needed a little more grinding.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Right on...Benzer and Alvarado were highly touted kickers.  We'll get a good look at both for years to come.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Bill's the only ex Bull and thus the one I'm concerned with.  I was looking forward to seeing him do well for the Storm.  Unfortunately, he's getting boo's and not likely to be back next year.

didnt you get the memo the storm never get a good kicker Bills pro days are numbered sorry to say

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Santiago as well

Santiago was the worse kicker in BULLS HISTORY

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

ego!

Exactly right, they have egos like they are at Toim Brady status.  Reuben and I  met Bill through a girlfriend of ours.  We introduced ourselves and the moron box didnt even say his name.  We then made some wise comments to make sure he knew he was  an idiot.  

I was actually watching that game in NY vs the Giants when he tore his knee celebrating like a male cheerleader.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Maybe it's in the approach...by your own admission you had to make wise comments instead of being mature and moving on.

I met Bill and Santiago in person.  Both were very gracious.   Santiago seemed a little more reserved, but Bill was very pleasant to be around.  He was outgoing and conversational.  

BTW,

It's not everyday that a guy says something like this:

"Reuben and I  met Bill through a girlfriend of ours."  

Were you and this Rueben figure sharing a  girlfriend, or were you referring to Rueben only to perpetuate his existence?

Or do you guys just talk like girls about your "girlfriends"?   ;)  It's no wonder Bill kept his distance..

modified to correct typo

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Bill and Martin kick ass, both are super cool guys. Your experience was vastly different than mine Herman.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  557

Jumping up & down for that meaningless Cardinal field goal has been costly.

That is exactly what happened.  They might be nice guys but I think that someone should have reminded them a long time ago that they are just kickers.  Do your job, make the field goal and go back to the sidelines!  Bill was doing great untill his "Jumping for Joy" misshap, but now he is geeting booed in the arena league.  He hasen't been the same kicker since.  Feel bad for the guy but it is his own fault that he has made a turn for the worse.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Bulliever, a girlfriend of ours means a girl who is a friend, not a girl we shared.  We only did that during freshman year.  And come on, why do you feel the need to reprimand me on every post i do.  You are only stirring the pot.  Stop being a Bully Bulliever.  

You guys had a great expereience with them, I look at them as laughing stocks of the NFL.  About the same opinion everyone else, not from USF feels.  The guy ended his career by jumping around cheering.  In my opinion the NFL should have banned those actions over the celebrations from Chad Johnon, TO and Steve Smith.  

herm

p.s. any grown man,  regardless of their popularity, who does not introduce themselves with their name is an idiot in my book.  ANyone who disagrees is only disagreeing to disagree.