• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

40% of ALL content from the top 5 guys

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

And smazza leads the way . . . . . . .

1.  smazza  33397  

2. E.T. 19845

3. Velcro 18992

4. HowieP 10400

5. TripleB 10392

5 Top Posters:

- 93026 Posts

- 40.18% of All Posts

I just noticed that today and I thought it was pretty amazing. What ever happened to Gary SJ, Howie, CoolBull, SoCal, Mike G and the rest of the heavy users that used to add interesting content/conversation too?

There used to be enough fans around to make 3 forums work, but now when USF is bigger and better than ever and online blogs are exploding its crickets. Are the majority of posters on the other southfloridabulls forums or have they gone forever? I've missed a lot I guess.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

MINOTAUR!!!   Glad to see you back!!!    A lot of us are still here. Posting normally as usual.  Lot's of changes in lives have limited some of us. But we are still around!!!     Reaper

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i have my computer with me everywhere i go so it is actually easier for me to be on board with broadband access everywhere

we have many more people contributing these days

the more the merrier

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

And smazza leads the way . . . . . . .

I just noticed that today and I thought it was pretty amazing. What ever happened to Gary SJ, Howie, CoolBull, SoCal, Mike G and the rest of the heavy users that used to add interesting content/conversation too?

There used to be enough fans around to make 3 forums work, but now when USF is bigger and better than ever and online blogs are exploding its crickets. Are the majority of posters on the other southfloridabulls forums or have they gone forever? I've missed a lot I guess.

That's a misleading feature of the board.  The Top 5 are likely closer to 20% than 40%.  The percentage is figured based on the total post count of the Top 5 members divided into the total board count.  When we crashed (multiple times) the member post counts were saved, but the posts that were lost from the boards themselves were gone forever, thereby lowering the total count of posts.  This created the problem of overstating the percentage by Top 5.

HowieP got a lucrative deal over at Rivals.  GarySJ got tired of the sophmoric posts of some of our members and decided to take a break - perhaps indefinitely.

MikeG is around and about, but mostly during football season.

SoCal was never a major poster here.  His absence is much enjoyed.  CoolBull still posts, but again, he was never a major contributor here, more so at Rivals I believe.

A lot of the dyamics have changed since you were an avid poster.  But this time of year - every year - it's just about dead.  During football we have tens of thousands of unique visitors.   Our membership continues to grow and we haven't even reached one quarter of the Bulls fan base.

Give it some time Minotaur...as we get closer to football things will take off again.

You were a heavy hitter as well.  Hope you are back for good!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

SoCal stopped posting on this board awhile ago. I guess he was not happy with the content on this board so he has only posted on the rivals board. HowieP left this board after the Steve Duemig fiasco. I believe CoolBull still posts on this board. MikeG I have noticed on the rivals board too. I am not sure what happened to GarySJ.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Gary probley won a world series of poker event and is living large in the south pacific  ;)

Guest bullistic930

Dude....I wasn't sure what a minotaur was so I just looked it up Wikipedia.  Thats a friggin sweet name for a bulls fan.  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Minotaur7.jpg

Bulliever's body with Rocky's head...

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

That's one strategically placed mace.