• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McReady News!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I  bet he's making a very good living  playing over there.  99% of us would trade places with him in a second.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

The NFLEL is sponsored by the NFL and is used as a developemental ground for the NFL.  HOWEVER, there are "homegrown" players from europe that would ordinarily not garner a look from NFL teams that are brought into the league as "National" players.  They have no affiliation with any NFL teams.  They have signed contracts with the specific NFLEL team they are on and not with an NFL team on their practice squad assigned to NFLEL.  Scott and many others are designated "National" players for this reason.  They may get some looks from NFL teams, but as a whole, these "National" players are independants and get traded from NFLEL team to team just like in any other leagur.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

...  99% of us would trade places with him in a second.  

Especially with these benefits  ;D

Wonder if the Sea Pearls have necklaces  ;)

alice-yuki200.jpg

http://www.hamburg-seadevils.de/

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

Also, as a reminder, Scott is from England and is also the first Brit to receive a Super Bowl ring.

I think it's great for the development of that league to have a European player excel as it gives the fans some 'home grown' players to cheer for and also gives youngsters over there inspiration to pick up the sport to help perpetuate Scott's success.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

with teams using so many multi receiver sets,SM has a shot at making a roster

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Especially with these benefits  ;D

Wonder if the Sea Pearls have necklaces  ;)

alice-yuki200.jpg

http://www.hamburg-seadevils.de/

I'll donate for the cause.

I  bet he's making a very good living  playing over there.  99% of us would trade places with him in a second.  

The REALLY funny thing is, so would the high paid NFL stars if people were to quit paying so much.

You tell the $20 mil / year guys they are only getting $300k or they can get a job asking "do you want fries with that?".....I think I know which choice they pick.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

The REALLY funny thing is, so would the high paid NFL stars if people were to quit paying so much.

You tell the $20 mil / year guys they are only getting $300k or they can get a job asking "do you want fries with that?".....I think I know which choice they pick.

Well the really funny part is that the fat-cat NFL owners would still rake in boat-loads of cash even if the players make $300K a year.  They would cry and throw temper tantrums when the local governments did not build them new stadiums for free with sweetheart deals worked into the rent, property taxes, revenue from parking, concessions, etc.

Sounds just like every other corporate entity out there.  Screw over the workers and rake in as much cash as possible.

Actually, I didn't just mean that if teams would stop pay so much, but if fans would.

$70 for a ticket, $8 a beer, $20 to park, etc, is rediculous.