• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What other sports teams do U root for?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I do get a kick out of how some people from Tampa or central Florida root for the Dolphins, I moved to Tampa and became a Bucs fan. I love football and love live football so it made sense to root for the home team and buy season tickets rather than watch Dolphins on TV. Now I hate the Dolphins because of their fans.

I see where your comming from, I used to actually go for the Bucs back in the day (Dolphins have always been my favorite team because it was my dad's team) however, the bandwagon filled when they were winning in the late 90s. I couldn't handle people saying I've been a Bucs fan forever, but not knowing who Reggie Cobb was...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I couldn't handle people saying I've been a Bucs fan forever, but not knowing who Reggie Cobb was...

Runningback from Tennessee.  Did I pass?

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

NCAA - University of Miami. I was born and raised in South Florida so I rooted for Miami. However, it has been USF all the way since 2001. I rooted and was wearing green and gold at the Miami game (it did feel weird though, but I'm glad I am green and gold now). Hopefully I will be rooting for Duke in the near future as I have been accepted to go there next fall semester, but I am waiting for a fellowship to see if I can afford it. If the women’s team plays duke in the second round, I’ll be rooting for USF. USF COMES FIRST!

NBA - Miami Heat

NFL - Miami Dolphins

NHL - Florida Panthers (I still remember the year of the rat in 96 when they went to the Stanley cup final)

MLB - Florida Marlins

AFL - Miami Hooters when they existed (I hear an AFL2 team is going to start down there at the hard rock arena).

MLS - Tampa Bay Mutiny then it was the Miami Fusion when they started. But they are both gone now  :'(

USF WILL ALWAYS BE #1 .. I WENT THERE FIRST AND WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

College Football: Ohio State

College Basketball: Univ. of Dayton Flyers used to do Kentucky too but not so much anymore

MLB: Reds or Pirates

NFL: Steelers

I grew up in Dayton Ohio and my dad grew up in Butler PA so I get the northern teams!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

NCAA - University of Miami. I was born and raised in South Florida so I rooted for Miami. However, it has been USF all the way since 2001. I rooted and was wearing green and gold at the Miami game (it did feel weird though, but I'm glad I am green and gold now). Hopefully I will be rooting for Duke in the near future as I have been accepted to go there next fall semester, but I am waiting for a fellowship to see if I can afford it. If the women’s team plays duke in the second round, I’ll be rooting for USF. USF COMES FIRST!

NBA - Miami Heat

NFL - Miami Dolphins

NHL - Florida Panthers (I still remember the year of the rat in 96 when they went to the Stanley cup final)

MLB - Florida Marlins

AFL - Miami Hooters when they existed (I hear an AFL2 team is going to start down there at the hard rock arena).

MLS - Tampa Bay Mutiny then it was the Miami Fusion when they started. But they are both gone now  :'(

USF WILL ALWAYS BE #1 .. I WENT THERE FIRST AND WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST.

just wait til you are in the middle of the cameron crazies...

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

just wait til you are in the middle of the cameron crazies...

No thanks Brett. The temptation will be there.. But I am strong  ;)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

football-usc

mlb giants

nfl cowboys

nba lakers though i go to a ton of clipper games

nhl-blackhawks and kings

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

College: USF and whomever Seth Greenberg coaches as long as it doesn't have implications to USF.

MLB: The Washington Nationals (I've been a lifetime season ticket holder!) My allegiance to Baltimore will be officially over when they play my Nats during the regular season. I hate the Yankees as much as I hate UF!

NHL: Washington Capitals... Alexander Ovechkin will make people forget who Wayne Gretzy is!

NBA: Allen Iverson and whomever the little guy plays for... he leaves everything on the floor and nothing less... he also throws around his scandalous wife... I'm sure we've all wanted to throw a women through a wall or two when they are scandalous.

I am a huge Andrei Kirilinko fan from the Utah Jazz... his wife said he gets a free pass with one women a year... what a great wife/life that guy has!

NFL: Dallas Cowboys

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

NCAA: Guess....

MLB: Braves

NHL: Lightning

NBA: Who Cares...

NFL: Falcons and Titans

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393

College-USF since the day I began as a freshman from  New Rochelle, NY in 1969. I root against all the other Florida teams.

NFL-Giants

Baseball-Mets

NBA-Heat

NHL-Panthers