• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sure it is the slow time of the year, but..

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

We do have Spring Football coming up soon and then Fall practices.  In between we'll try to keep you entertained here at TheBullsPen.com

So please don't go away and hibernate for 6 months - you're Bulls, not Bears.

To fill in the gaps you can expect to see the following features/changes among other things:

1 )  The Bulliever's Cup Champion will be announced

2 )  The SouthFloridaBulls.com Hall of Fame Class of 2006 nominees and inductees process will be conducted

3 )  The Summer Chat Series, 2006 will be conducted featuring chat guests new and old

4 )  TheBullsPen.com Message Board itself will undergo some changes including a wide-ranging upgrade

5 )  The Board will also get an increase in bandwidth before football resulting in faster downloads and navigation.

6 )  The board may be moved to a new server that will also contribute to a faster experience on TheBullsPen.com

7 )  Fundraising - the board will undergo some unique fundraising efforts to fund our increased bandwidth and to fund the 2006-07 advertising budget.

8 )  The first-ever "TheBullsPen.com Member Awards" - an interactive effort to identify the top board members in many categories, such as:

• Newcomer of the Year
  • Most Improved Poster
  • "Offensive" Poster of the Year
  • "Defensive" Poster of the Year

and so on...still working through that...

With both major sports in the offseason, we will be looking for ways to keep the place alive and to continue to attract new Bulls to the our online community.  So please stay with us as we count down the days to McNeese state...now only 179 days away...   :'(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i was gonna make a post asking when spring practices start?

when i went to uab's site to find out if their coach was fatter than kansas i noticed that they started spring on march 1st.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Do you think a "+" Rep and "-" Rep can be added to the board. For example, you would give a "+" Rep for a good post or topic to a board member. You can even give a "+" Rep for some great "inside scoop" information (with evidence of course, like a link). You would give a "-" Rep for a bad response that has nothing to do with the original topic etc... However, you are limited on the amount of "Reps" that can be given out on a daily basis. This is just an idea. I have seen this on other message boards and it works pretty well. At least you'll know who to avoid and who to turn to for some help/questions.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

i was gonna make a post asking when spring practices start?

when i went to uab's site to find out if their coach was fatter than kansas i noticed that they started spring on march 1st.

I love it only in Bulls land would you see this. priceless

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I really like this: " Newcomer of the Year "

Was actually thinking of mentioning it.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

We do have Spring Football coming up soon and then Fall practices.  In between we'll try to keep you entertained here at TheBullsPen.com

So please don't go away and hibernate for 6 months - you're Bulls, not Bears.

To fill in the gaps you can expect to see the following features/changes among other things:

1 )  The Bulliever's Cup Champion will be announced

2 )  The SouthFloridaBulls.com Hall of Fame Class of 2006 nominees and inductees process will be conducted

3 )  The Summer Chat Series, 2006 will be conducted featuring chat guests new and old

4 )  TheBullsPen.com Message Board itself will undergo some changes including a wide-ranging upgrade

5 )  The Board will also get an increase in bandwidth before football resulting in faster downloads and navigation.

6 )  The board may be moved to a new server that will also contribute to a faster experience on TheBullsPen.com

7 )  Fundraising - the board will undergo some unique fundraising efforts to fund our increased bandwidth and to fund the 2006-07 advertising budget.

8 )  The first-ever "TheBullsPen.com Member Awards" - an interactive effort to identify the top board members in many categories, such as:

• Newcomer of the Year
  • Most Improved Poster
  • "Offensive" Poster of the Year
  • "Defensive" Poster of the Year

and so on...still working through that...

With both major sports in the offseason, we will be looking for ways to keep the place alive and to continue to attract new Bulls to the our online community.  So please stay with us as we count down the days to McNeese state...now only 179 days away...   :'(

its not the slow time...baseball and softball!!!!

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Not a problem, I may not post a lot, but I visit daily looking for new and up to date USF athletics information

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Wasn't #8 done in 2004?  I remember _EI winning something.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

spring prACTICE  will soon start up season