• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did you see....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Coach Randy Edsall (sp?) the UConn football coach at the game?  He was in 2nd row behind the UConn bench.  By the way....Calhoun is a big cry baby with his players.  He coaches them like they do nothing right...doesn't seem to have their respect based on eye contact and body language.  What a talented bunch they are though.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

That is what makes Calhoun one of the best coaches. He never lets up even if UCONN is up by 30 points. He really keeps coaching like it is a close game all the time which is why he is a Hall of Famer. I am sure he has all the respect in the world from his players because of what he has earned by his coaching.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

wants to be a champion.  people who want to be the best --- demand the best and no less.

maybe we could learn a little from him

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Did you see Rod Smith?? He was at the game.. he really needs to go on a diet. I heard him gasping for air when he past me.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Did you see Rod Smith?? He was at the game.. he really needs to go on a diet. I heard him gasping for air when he past me.

Where was that fat ass sitting I would have def said someting to him, just calmly asked him if he knows anything about football and how he still has a job.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Rod was down with CJL near the pep band.  I gave CJL a good old hand shake and shook my head at Rod.  Rod doesn't like us either... haha.  

**** good game though... I have NEVER seen the dome like that in my 3 years here.  I doubted our guys with everyone else... they showed again that they can hold on... just wish they could push a little more...

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737

Where was that fat ass sitting I would have def said someting to him, just calmly asked him if he knows anything about football and how he still has a job.

I would have told him how brilliant i thought voodoo-13 was.  ::)

Seriously though, the fact that a guy that young is in such terrible physical condition makes him a poor role model to the players.  In a couple years Rod will look like the UAB d-coordinator.

Guest BullsFans

Just like his offense was late last year.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I would have told him how brilliant i thought voodoo-13 was.  ::)

Seriously though, the fact that a guy that young is in such terrible physical condition makes him a poor role model to the players.  In a couple years Rod will look like the UAB d-coordinator.

Or like Kansas' head coach. That man looks like he pounds a box of Krispe Kremes for breakfast every day.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Or like Kansas' head coach. That man looks like he pounds a box of Krispe Kremes for breakfast every day.

Hard to believe Rod used to be a QB.