• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6 20 loss seasons in 35 years

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Dosent sound to bad.

However Mac has 2 of those in the past 3 years. This is the worse team in both USF's history and the history of the Big East. This team is the laughing stock of the Big East. Even after the DePaul game we has Depaul players mocking us in the student section. DEPAUL. This is embarassing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Dosent sound to bad.

However Mac has 2 of those in the past 3 years. This is the worse team in both USF's history and the history of the Big East. This team is the laughing stock of the Big East. Even after the DePaul game we has Depaul players mocking us in the student section. DEPAUL. This is embarassing

One of the best things to come out of the Seth era was his dog and tree diddy ......... Hopefully, we'll be able to be the one doing the peeing in the next few years.

BTW, has already mentioned on another thread, this is NOT the worst team in USF history, Ms. Drama Queen.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Seriously.  Put a friggin tampon in and stop your whining.

One of the best things to come out of the Seth era was his dog and tree diddy ......... Hopefully, we'll be able to be the one doing the peeing in the next few years.

BTW, has already mentioned on another thread, this is NOT the worst team in USF history, Ms. Drama Queen.

If USF loses out, the Bulls will finish with a school record worst 6-23 record and an 18-game losing streak.

Also I am not a Seth fan. I wasn't even a USF student when Seth was here. I think USF should do better than both of those clowns.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

If USF loses out, the Bulls will finish with a school record worst 6-23 record and an 18-game losing streak.

I don't care what the record is this year, it won't be the worse team in USF history. Do you have a comprehension problem??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Thats the problem.  For as long as I have been here (since 97 and Greenburg) our coach has always been a clown.  No charisma, no coaching skills.  When will we realize we need to put some money into a coach and then we can compete.  Sick of putting the no money and the poorman excuse.  Buck up, splurge a little bit.  

Ok now here comes the accountants from USF to tell me how much money we have and dont have.  Blah blah blah.  

Your right I forgot here at USF your record dosent matter. Gosh Darn it this team has so much heart when they play the good teams in the BigEast. But when they play Providence which has only won 4 BE games they get smacked around like a red headed step child. Atleast we beat FIU, and B-CC. Oh wait nevermind.

05-06 Bulls BEST USF TEAM EVER

Thats the problem.  For as long as I have been here (since 97 and Greenburg) our coach has always been a clown.  No charisma, no coaching skills.  When will we realize we need to put some money into a coach and then we can compete.  Sick of putting the no money and the poorman excuse.  Buck up, splurge a little bit.  

Ok now here comes the accountants from USF to tell me how much money we have and dont have.  Blah blah blah.  

atleast herman get's it