• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone set up hirehuggins.com PLEASE!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

No one said Woolard is reading this; but if you think he is the only important person in the decision making process, or that he makes decisions in a vacuum; you have little understanding of how things get done in this world.

And if you think Woolard doesn't care about future donors, you're mistaken.

So you can sit around and hope CRM turns things around; but as us traders say - Hope is a very bad risk manager. Woolard knows this, and that's why he's looked/looking into Huggins. Whether he pulls the trigger or not is up for debate, but not final...

You see things and you say "Why?"; but I dream things that never were and I say "Why not?".

Rueben ~ Future big wig donor.

I'm sure Woolard is more concerned with what CURRENT donors have to say and not a bunch of internet board yahoos who claim to be the next fat cat donors.

If you think important people are on this board and would use any of the opinions expressed, as a part of their decision process for something as important as a coach, by you or any of us for that matter then I'm not sure you know how the real world works.

I guess you have inside info on what Woolard is or isn't looking into?? According to Brett the decision has been made and RMC isn't going anywhere.

Do you keep a book of inspirational quotes on your desk?

How about if you become a CURRENT average donor before you try throwing your weight around as a future fat cat donor.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

How about if you become a CURRENT average donor before you try throwing your weight around as a future fat cat donor.

Game, set, and match.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

can we please drop the whole huggins thing?  he is not going to come to usf, judy and doug aren't that dumb to bring him here, drop it already and support the coach we have now or don't comment on it

This is exactly the type of post that make some people wonder why no one is suppose to talk out against anything?

Dumb? Yeah, sorry, we like our crappy basketball team and continue to wish it to stay that way for 4+ more decades.

Dude drank and drove. Bet 98% of the posters on this board have done it AT LEAST ONCE when you shouldn't have driven home. Pot meet kettle.

EDIT: Oh, and, BTW there is only one way for the people who matter to know what you think, and that is to contact them. Which, I just did...so, now is your time to lay it out if you haven't already because I'm taking bets they read this thread.

This is exactly the type of post that make some people wonder why no one is suppose to talk out against anything?

Dumb? Yeah, sorry, we like our crappy basketball team and continue to wish it to stay that way for 4+ more decades.

Dude drank and drove. Bet 98% of the posters on this board have done it AT LEAST ONCE when you shouldn't have driven home. Pot meet kettle.

dude also recruited players that have been arrested for ****, weapons charges, assault, kidnapping beating and burning  roommates, beating and throwing bottles at pregnant girlfriends,punching girlfriends in their faces, drunk driving, etc,etc.

thanks but no thanks.

check out thread on Cincy site for list of articles concerning huggins and his transgressions.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

EDIT: Oh, and, BTW there is only one way for the people who matter to know what you think, and that is to contact them. Which, I just did...so, now is your time to lay it out if you haven't already because I'm taking bets they read this thread.

What exactly does that mean? You contacted them and told them to read this thread?

Guest rueben_horowitz

I'm sure Woolard is more concerned with what CURRENT donors have to say and not a bunch of internet board yahoos who claim to be the next fat cat donors.

If you think important people are on this board and would use any of the opinions expressed, as a part of their decision process for something as important as a coach, by you or any of us for that matter then I'm not sure you know how the real world works.

I guess you have inside info on what Woolard is or isn't looking into?? According to Brett the decision has been made and RMC isn't going anywhere.

Do you keep a book of inspirational quotes on your desk?

LOL. No, I'm full of quotes and trivia. (insert "full of b.s." Eats It).

You're going off on a tangent. Current donations are more important than future donations, I never said that wasn't the case. Afterall, we have to keep the lights on for this week's games.

All I said is that important people read this thread (in what frequency I don't know). Therefore, the best way for me to get heard at the current time is by posting here. I added the 'future big wig donor' to get a rise, plain and simple....seems like it worked; it kept this thread at the top where all those important people can see it.  ;)

Imo, the school needs to take more risk; bring in a guy that brings instant credibility. Then, I think you'll see the donors come out of the woodwork, not to mention a packed Sun Dome. Until USF proves they are dedicated to putting a good product on the court, my money will flow to other places/parts of the community (like www.thebullspen.com). I'm tired of waiting for this bb program to rebuild.

Rueben Horowitz ~ Future Big Wig Donor.  :)

All I said is that important people read this thread (in what frequency I don't know). Therefore, the best way for me to get heard at the current time is by posting here.

Actually, as jfc pointed out, the best way for you to get heard is to send correspondence directly to who you're trying to reach. To justify all this whining and moaning on here by saying this is the best way to be heard is total bullcrap and you know it ..... You and the boys just like to ***** just for the sake of ******** .... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Please keep us posted as to what Woolard's, or whoever's, response is after you bare your soul to them about the hoops program.   ;)

LOL. No, I'm full of quotes and trivia. (insert "full of b.s." Eats It).

You're going off on a tangent. Current donations are more important than future donations, I never said that wasn't the case. Afterall, we have to keep the lights on for this week's games.

All I said is that important people read this thread (in what frequency I don't know). Therefore, the best way for me to get heard at the current time is by posting here. I added the 'future big wig donor' to get a rise, plain and simple....seems like it worked; it kept this thread at the top where all those important people can see it.  ;)

Imo, the school needs to take more risk; bring in a guy that brings instant credibility. Then, I think you'll see the donors come out of the woodwork, not to mention a packed Sun Dome. Until USF proves they are dedicated to putting a good product on the court, my money will flow to other places/parts of the community (like www.thebullspen.com). I'm tired of waiting for this bb program to rebuild.

Rueben Horowitz ~ Future Big Wig Donor.  :)

Now how is it that you know that important people read this thread but you're not sure of the frequency? Aren't you the numbers guy? don't you need statistical proof?

And the best way for you to get heard would be to donate to the program then maybe somebody would give a **** what you have to say. Posting on an anonymous message board is not going to do it.

I'm sure you're such the philanthropist. It's a shame there's nothing left over after all of your generous giving for the underfunded Athletics program you constantly criticize. Sounds like you are a bandwagon fan if you're not willing to stick with a program through thick and thin.

You want the school to take more risks by paying a coach 5 times what we currently pay. a guy that could drop dead of a heart attack at any moment. a guy with an arrest record, whose program has been on probation, doesn't graduate players, recruits kids who get arrested for all sorts of felonious acts. he would have an NCAA target on his back as soon as he signs. That's definitely taking a risk.

I was embarrassed by the whole B Fisher episode. Gator friends ragged me and that was a suspended license. Imagine having to hear about a guy beating up pregnant girlfriend or a guy kidnapping and burning his roommate or a guy who was finally kicked off the team after being arrested for the 3rd time in 11 months. no thanks.

I'd be the first one to drop my donation to the Bulls Club if we hire this clown. I'd refuse to fund schollies for the types of players he brings in.

maybe someday we'll see "current donor" next to your name. until then who gives a rat's ass about what you think. certainly not anybody who has any influence on any decisions.

hopefully the "important people" see this.

Guest rueben_horowitz

Actually, as jfc pointed out, the best way for you to get heard is to send correspondence directly to who you're trying to reach. To justify all this whining and moaning on here by saying this is the best way to be heard is total bullcrap and you know it ..... You and the boys just like to ***** just for the sake of ******** .... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Please keep us posted as to what Woolard's, or whoever's, response is after you bare your soul to them about the hoops program.   ;)

Hilarious. Look in the mirror Trip, all you do is whine man; funny coming from you.

Hilarious. Look in the mirror Trip, all you do is whine man; funny coming from you.

Whining about whiners is a double negative and therefore a positive .....

Also, a suggestion. You need to get with cee so he can give you the list of all the people he contacted at USF in his campaign for an on-campous stadium. These should be the same ones who can help you with your quest for taking the basketball program in a different direction than it is now. Just let us know how that all works out ....