• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone set up hirehuggins.com PLEASE!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe it would get some press like the firerodmsith.com site did.  I sure hope doug w see the fans grubling, and trust me, the big time donors are as well.  I sat in the rose garden during the sh game, and was in the g and g room, and the mood was very negative, and I saw a lot of head shaking from the crowd around me during the game.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can have mac back.  3 years of this slop is enough.  Add on the frustration of seth not living up to the hype, and you have a very depleted program with little support.  It will only continue with mac at the helm.  Huggins would give usf instant national exposure, instant credibility, instant stud players, instant conference wins, instantly put usf on the map, instantly get fans in the seats, instantly bring in revenue for a hurting bball program that has to be in the red, instantly get record amounts of press credential requests.

Think about it, he would bring everything we have always wanted.  Why wouldnt we hire him?  

If usf wants to be big time, they have to hire someone big time.  

Yes he would cost more, but the extra 5000 fans per game would easily make up for the difference, plus the added exposure would be priceless.

no i didnt check it.  OK hirebobhuggins.com   or usfwantshuggins.com  usfneedshuggins.com

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

www.hirebobhuggins.com - Marshall fan site.

www.usfwantshuggins.com - University of San Francisco site. (just kiddin)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Well, www.hirebobhuggins is also unavailable.  Maybe www.hugginsblowsapointonesixwhendrivinghome.com is available, though.  I'll check...

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

can we please drop the whole huggins thing?  he is not going to come to usf, judy and doug aren't that dumb to bring him here, drop it already and support the coach we have now or don't comment on it

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

why wouldn't we hire him?  because of his track record of not graduating players, his dui's and his players being arrested.  need anything else?  oh and you would lose credibility if he came here because of all his done, which is mostly mention in this post.  don't want him, In Mac I Trust

yeach in mac i trust we will continue to lose players to defection and injury.  in mac i trust we will lose more then we win.  in mac i trust the fans will not return to watch us lose night after night.  For those newbies, usf used to sell out the dome and averaged 8000 fans a game when we were winning on a regular basis.  Granted you have to go back to 1989-1992 period, but it happened and could happen again with the right coach.    We got 10500 fans during a game vs UNC-C. We cant draw half that for a top 10 team now.  

So what if huggins had a dui, one of our new football coaches has one, and I am sure some on here do as well and the rest of us are lucky we dont have one.  

His players didnt graduate, well it was more then the bball players at cinci not graduating.  Also many of his players went pro, so of course they wouldnt graduate.  Some were arrested, but so have some of our most popular football players, its all part of the game.  You dont want it to happen, but it does.  

OK we will all live in harmony and accept the all holliness that has been placed on our court, even though he has done nothing to prove his all holliness.  mac is our bball savior, he will bring us to the promised land.  Thank you for allowing me to see that decent will not be tolerated on this board.   I now believe, I now believe, I now believe.