• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone set up hirehuggins.com PLEASE!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

he took us farther than seth ever did when he was here, and he took them farther with no as much talented athletes

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152

You figure out a good name for the sight -- design it -- And I will personally fund it.  I am sure Reub and Herman will throw some cash in on it as well.  Plus -- we will bring a big sheet to the rutgers and Uconn game and show it during the game.

Its a deal.  I am dead serious -- put something together and we will pay the money to host the site.

If you are serious -- just hit me up at LongDongDong@gmail.com -- I will get you my personal info and we can get this thing going.

"Nothing is more dangerous then a man with  some hope and a cause."

i think we have both

Guest rueben_Horowitz
why wouldn't we hire him?  because of his track record of not graduating players, his dui's and his players being arrested.  need anything else?  oh and you would lose credibility if he came here because of all his done, which is mostly mention in this post.  don't want him, In Mac I Trust

Credibility? Give it up man. He'd bring more credibility to USF than any one man in the history of our athletics. CJL is the man, and he may bring us to the promise land in fball; but Bob Huggins is a future HOF'r. To not want him here is borderline insanity imo. I understand the risks you are addressing, but on a net basis, it's a good risk/reward bet for the worst team in the best conference, imo.

Your incessant b*tching on the discussion of this topic is not preventing its continuation. I respect your opinion, and feel free to b*tch away; but it's falling on deaf ears.

Rueb

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

You figure out a good name for the sight -- design it -- And I will personally fund it.  I am sure Reub and Herman will throw some cash in on it as well.  Plus -- we will bring a big sheet to the rutgers and Uconn game and show it during the game.

Its a deal.  I am dead serious -- put something together and we will pay the money to host the site.

If you are serious -- just hit me up at LongDongDong@gmail.com -- I will get you my personal info and we can get this thing going.

"Nothing is more dangerous then a man with  some hope and a cause."

i think we have both

I respect your opinion, and feel free to b*tch away; but it's falling on deaf ears

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

This is getting really old, really stupid, really childish, and really unnecessary.  Can't this wait until the season is over, since there is no way Mac would be let go until then?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

This is getting really old, really stupid, really childish, and really unnecessary.

It's been old, stupid, and unnecessary for awhile but didn't really hit childish until this thread.   8)

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

in mac i trust the fans will not return to watch us lose night after night.

The fans.  The #1 reason we need to get this done.  Bullman you are exactly right.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

As long as USF is in the BIG EAST, Bobby Huggins wont be hired by USF. No BIG EAST school will be interesed in Huggins. Ask yourself why in the hell would Cincy fire Huggins like that if you dont think the BIG EAST had anything to do with it.

Guest rueben_horowitz
Ask yourself why in the hell would Cincy fire Huggins like that if you dont think the BIG EAST had anything to do with it.

B/c he couldn't get past the second round of the NCAA tourney. It was time for a change in Cincy.