• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MAC is doing a great job.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

"Through Tuesday, USF and Baylor, of the Big 12, are the only men's basketball teams remaining among the six power conferences that are winless in conference play."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Keep playing games close and having a big heart, that should get us in the NCAA Tourney by maybe yr 2106

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

We are playing great?  yea 0 wins in the Big East is playing great.  We are a laughing stock, ask anyone.  I have numerous friends that go to St. Johns, Uconn and Rutgers.  They are say they cannot wait to see USF on their sched.  because they know it is an auto win.  Believe me I call them and talk crap like we are going to bring it to you, to be let down time after time.  I wouldnt be so negative if I had something to be positive about.

Baylor!!! Thats the team where their players murder eachother.  Very very very sorry to be in a stat with those guys.  Wow a new all time low.  

Herm

PS when a good BE teams beats us a by a few, it is an insult to us, its because they play their backups and young talent.  

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

PS when a good BE teams beats us a by a few, it is an insult to us, its because they play their backups and young talent.  

Many of those backups would start at USF any day of the week......Just an observation

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think we've beaten this topic almost as bad as Rod Smith. Yes, we all are displeased with the bball team. They will get one in BE play I'm sure, but for all  accounts we won't make it to any sort of postseason play. It will be a few years before we have a consistent team that can compete for the Big East title.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We are playing great?  yea 0 wins in the Big East is playing great.  We are a laughing stock, ask anyone.  I have numerous friends that go to St. Johns, Uconn and Rutgers.  They are say they cannot wait to see USF on their sched.  because they know it is an auto win.  Believe me I call them and talk crap like we are going to bring it to you, to be let down time after time.  I wouldnt be so negative if I had something to be positive about.

Baylor!!! Thats the team where their players murder eachother.  Very very very sorry to be in a stat with those guys.  Wow a new all time low.  

Herm

If you watched the games, they aren't playing their backups.  Don't tell me you have, or you wouldn't make comments like that.  You could make a case that Ray was injured on Villanova, and you might have a point... but you didnt.  

They weren't throwing anything but the best players they had at us.  Same goes for WVU and the other games.  

Guest Mr.Perspect

Baylor won folks.  It's just us now.  Truly, truly sad.  THE FASTER ROBERT MAC IS GONE THE SOONER WE CAN RETURN TO MEDIOCRITY.  'CUZ RIGHT NOW HE HAS RUN THIS PROGRAM INTO THE GROUND

Cinci was in a worse situation than we are and they mopped the floor with us.  We're an embarrasment.

ESPN was talking about how the BE was the best conference in the nation, but the Big10 "had better RPI ONLY BECAUSE SOUTH FLORIDA IS WEIGHING DOWN THE BE"  wE'RE A NATIONAL EMBARRASMENT.