• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seton Hall is destroying No. 14 NCState

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

i am curious what the BE vs others winning percentage will be.

also how will the BE do in the dance, winning percentage

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OB, may as well give it up. Every close game or, God forbid, win we get this year in the BE will be because the other team overlooked us, or whatever, to the haters. You're wasting your time trying to convince them otherwise. Try and find one knowledgable basketball person that would agree with them ..... there's not one.

Jesus Christ...they're winless in conference play and have zero wins worth even mentioning in out-of-conference play and you're here mocking the people who think USF is no good. Open your eyes man, being a fan doesn't mean being blind or ignorant.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

While i really don't believe this team is very good, I do think they are the hardest working team I've seen in quite some time. Last time I saw a team play this hard was that Holy Cross team that scared Kansas as a 16 seed a few years ago.

I don't think its wrong to say we're not good, but to say 4-5 teams have "overlooked" us is ignorant.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I agree Joe... we aren't good... yet... but its going to happen.  We will be good sooner than later.

These teams aren't overlooking us... they are getting hit with tremendous defense and effort.  We don't have the scoring or depth to put these teams away, but we do have the defense to be competitive.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

Jesus Christ...they're winless in conference play and have zero wins worth even mentioning in out-of-conference play and you're here mocking the people who think USF is no good. Open your eyes man, being a fan doesn't mean being blind or ignorant.

Not mocking .... more like ridiculing. Those people you're talking about thought the Bulls would lose every conf game by 20 points..... Hell, I thought the same thing. The fact they are competitive is a pleasant surprise and the ones who don't want to acknowledge that are the blind ignorant ones. This is a throw away year as far win-loss records are concerned and anyone who thought it wasn't is blind and ignorant, like you.

Next year is the true test for CRM.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

get us to madison square garden would be a good line in the sand...anyone getting there has a decent chance of an NIT bid based on how strong this conference is.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

What's he have to do next year to pass the 'test' Trip?

Rueb

15 regular season wins

BTW, a former college basketball player called in to the Steve Duemig show yesterday.  He went to the 'Nova game.  He gave the Bull's all kinds of praise for thier hustle and defense.  Thought the program had a future.

Guest rueben_horowitz

15 regular season wins

If he goes .500 in the BE; I say give him a long-term deal.

If he wins 15 regular season games...tough call, depends if we lose to BCC and the gang imo.

Guest Bull_94
get us to madison square garden would be a good line in the sand...anyone getting there has a decent chance of an NIT bid based on how strong this conference is.

I hope our team still thinks we can make it to MSG THIS year. I think we will. Don't we still have 10 games left?

Last I checked we were within 2 games of tenth place and we play every one of those teams from 10-15 at least once. I'd say we have had one of the toughest conference schedules so far and have had great opps to win a few of those.

If the refs would stick the **** whistles in their pockets and let us play BE basketball then I think we're in. They can take us (and have taken us) out of more games than our play or coaching has and they know we have a short bench. I thought BE basketball was physical.

Man, I hope our players don't think like the people on this board.

It seems like everyone is quitting on THIS year. Even the eternal optimist, Velcro.

I BELIEVE.  see you in NYC THIS YEAR !!